43

Thunderstorm Sky, Want to Kiss You

  To decorate the new house, there are too many things to consider, but this feeling of filling the home little by little gave a fulfilling sense of happiness. This kind of happiness can dilute all one's fatigue.

  Jungkook was immersed in Lisa's vision, and for the first time, desperately wanted to live in a completely strange house. He wanted the big sofa that Lisa said, the one that would let them both watch TV and sleep without going back to the bedroom when they were sleepy. He wanted a big TV on the opposite wall and buy a good stereo that Lisa said to experience the effect of the cinema at home. He wanted to see Lisa in the kitchen preparing dinner for them on the marbled counters. At that time, he wanted to help her prepare the dishes and eat together, and then he would wash all the dishes and put them back in the cupboard.

  He wanted to read a book in the loft with Lisa, let the sunlight shine through the colored glass windows, and sprinkle on the beige tatami.

  He likes this house; this is only his and Lisa's house.

  "Boom ~~"

  A muffled noise came from the sky, which alarmed Lisa who was lying on the ground, hesitating about what color sofa to buy.

  "It's really going to rain." Lisa looked at the sky that was gradually covered by clouds outside. In the morning, Uncle Song said that there would be rain, but she didn't believe that there would be, until now.

  It rained and thundered.

  Jungkook stared blankly out the window with his eyes flashing unknowingly.

  "Jungkook, go and turn on the light in the living room." The sky was covered by thunderclouds, and the room darkened at once. Lisa could hardly see the words on her notebook, "It got so dark so fast and it will rain heavily for a while. I'll close the bedroom and loft windows."

 Lisa threw the notebook in her hand on the ground and stood up from the ground. When she was about to go to the bedroom to close the window, Jungkook suddenly caught her arm.

  "Jungkook?" Lisa turned around in surprise, but at this time the sky was already very dark, and the living room's light wasn't on. She couldn't see the expression on Jungkook's face and could only ask him, "What's wrong?"

  "It's raining." Jungkook's voice was a little dull.

  "I know, it should be thunderstorm. Although the sky looks scary, the rain will stop soon. Don't be afraid." Lisa comforted.

  "It's thundering." After Jungkook said this, there was another muffled sound from the sky, like the suppressed roar of a wild beast, and his Adam's apple rolled in his throat.

  "You ..." Lisa remembered that Jungkook was afraid of thunder, how could she forget!

  "Don't be afraid, the thunder won't hurt us." Lisa didn't get to close the window. She stood on her tiptoes and struggled to cover Jungkook's ears, fearing that Jungkook would be scared by the thunder again. While covering his ears, she wanted to find a nearby shelter to make Jungkook more secure.

  "Jungkook, let's go to the bathroom." The bathroom window is small, unlike the living room that was attached to the balcony, hiding there wouldn't be as scary.