66

Bought It All

At 5:55, Lisa turned off the computer and came to the coffee bar outside, waiting for Jungkook while making coffee.

Since moving here, she always calculated the time of when Jungkook would arrive here at almost all of her working days, made a cup of coffee in advance, sit in front of the window while waiting for Jungkook to knock on the glass.

They didn't know how they got into this habit; Jungkook won't enter the door first after he got off the car, instead, he had to knock on the window before entering.

He's coming.

A taxi was parked under the steps, Jungkook, who was wearing a black down-jacket, came down from the car, his bright eyes immediately fell unto Lisa in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows. At this moment, Jungkook would always smile subconsciously, and then quickly walked over and tapped the glass gently to announce his arrival.

After Jungkook came in, Lisa handed him the coffee that she had brewed earlier.

"Take a sip, warm up."

"I'm not cold." Although the mouth said that he wasn't cold, but of course he has to drink the coffee brewed by his wife.

"Are you tired from work today?" Lisa asked with concern.

"Not tired."Jungkook shook his head, "What do you want to tell me?"Jungkook cared more about what Lisa wanted to tell him than work.

"It's nothing, actually." Lisa paused, and finally said after organizing her words, "I have a matter, hesitated for two days, and I still don't know whether I should give it up or not, so I want you to help me and give some advice."

"Don't give it up." Just after Lisa's words fell, Jungkook immediately gave his opinion.

Lisa blanked for a while, "You still don't know what matter it is ah."

"You still haven't decide anything after two days of hesitation, that must be because you actually don't want to give it up ah." Jungkook said as a matter of course.

"But... if this happened, there might be serious consequences." Lisa wanted to tell Jungkook about all of her concerns, but she didn't know what to say about her illness. She had an unexpected genetic disease, even her mother didn't realize that there was such a disease in her family, because when she went to the hospital for examination, all her physical signs were normal. Under this kind of circumstances, even if she didn't plan to hide it, saying she's sick, who would believe her?

"Don't be afraid, I'm with you." This sentence 'I'm with you' Jieun didn't even said it with genuine concern, his tone was plain, as if asking Lisa what to eat tonight. But Lisa knew that every sentence that Jungkook said to her was a sincere commitment.

"What if... you have to deal with this alone?" Lisa asked.

"Okay." Without much hesitation, he wasn't even clear what the matter was, but for Jungkook, as long as Lisa wished, he would definitely agree to all of them.

"What are you saying? You can say that it's okay if you can handle it." Lisa can't help but laugh, she sometimes envied Jungkook, she didn't have to think about the future and only simply live in the moment.