26

Coquettish

Lisa took the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) problems and the scratch paper from the chubby Soojin and handed it over to Jungkook.

Jungkook gave one look and immediately reported the answer, "128."

"Write the process ah." Lisa was helpless.

"Oh." Jungkook then picked up the pen and wrote on the scrap paper, not even a minute has passed, but he had done writing down the process.
Seeing the shocked eyes of Mina and little fatty, Lisa felt a little proud but pretended to be casual and passed them the paper, "Now we can eat."

Soojin was too impatient to take back the scratch paper and looked over the simple and clear-cut answer process on it, he immediately looked at Jungkook with a face full of worship.
"How did you think of this?" The little fatty's eyes were full of stars shining adoringly.

The chubby boy asked with a loud voice, a pity that Jungkook just ignored him. Seeing that the stars inside the little kid's eyes about to go out, Lisa looked at him with pity. She poked Jungkook with her finger and Jungkook finally raised
his head.

"He asked you how you figured it out." Lisa recounted the little boy's question.

"I knew at a glance ah."

"......." A mortal's IQ can't be compared with a genius.

A scholar lord always likes to play with another scholar lord, the chubby boy Ssojin immediately regarded Jungkook as his idol and ran around him all the time, big brother this, big brother that, shouting and insisting to 'play' with him, making Jungkook frowned in annoyance.

This rare scene made Lisa thoroughly abandoned the thoughts to send the child away, not interfering with the little fatty pestering Jungkook anymore.
However, after Soojin annoyed Jungkook for the whole afternoon, he finally got Jungkook's response.
"Big brother Jungkook, how do I learn, and what knowledge should I learn so I can become as smart as you?"

"You can't do it."

"I will work very hard."

"You still can't do it even if you work hard for a lifetime."

"...waaa~!" The little boy who got attacked, wept and didn't pester Jungkook anymore.

Jungkook relaxed his eyebrows, feeling that the entire world finally became peaceful and quiet again.
"Jungkook, what are you doing, attacking him like that?" Lisa felt like she didn't know if she should laugh or cry.

"I didn't." Jungkook's face was innocent and pure, "I was born like this, he can't do it."

"........" Alright, it seems quiet reasonable.

"Jungkook, you did it beautifully!" Although Soojin was crying sadly, but Mina was so happy instead. She took out her nephew's IMO exercise booklet and handed it to Jungkook "Solve all the questions here ah, don't leave him any to do, I'll see if he can still hide himself depressingly inside if there's no problems he can solve then."

"........." This kind of auntie who cheat her own nephew, there's no one else except for Mina.
Primary school student's IMO exercise book only has a few topics and Soojin had done almost half of it, so it only took Jungkook half an hour to finish the rest of the problems together. After he finished solving those problems, Lisa took Jungkook out to watch fireflies.