25

First Kiss

The thunderstorm in the mountains violently rained down, but it finally started to cease after half an hour of downpour.
L

isa felt the rain outside becoming lighter. She looked down at Jungkook who was huddling in her arms, his eyes were still tightly closed, his face the colour of white, he's obviously frightened. The two were poured by the rain for almost half an hour, although the picnic blanket had some degree of waterproof function, it can't be helped that their clothes were still wet. Lisa shivered, feeling the chill seeping inside her body, her lips faintly appeared purple.

"Jungkook." Lisa whispered Jungkook's name, her voice trembled because of the cold.

Jungkook's eyelashes moved, but he still didn't open his eyes. However, Lisa felt relieved inside because he reacted to her voice, it indicated that Jungkook has eased from the state of extreme fear just now.

"Jungkook, the rain has stopped, there's no more thunder, let's go back." Lisa tried to release her hands from Jungkook's ears.

"Mmmm~~" When Lisa's hands just moved, Jungkook shook subconsciously, feeling that rumbling thunder still sounded loudly beside his ears, he instinctively drilled himself back to Lisa's arms, afraid that he would make crying sounds.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here, I'm here with you." Lisa soothed him patiently, she had no idea of what to do for a while.

In fact, a normal person will also be scared by such a dense thunder, let alone an autistic person like Jungkook . However, an ordinary person can quickly adjust their emotions after being scared, and when they realized that there's no actual danger, they can quickly get rid of that fear. However, Jungkook is unable to do it. The thunder in the world outside had stopped, but it still continued inside Jungkook's world.

She had to figure out a way to divert Jungkook's attention, make him feel that the thunder wasn't so terrible and scary so that he can break himself away from fear.

How to do it? Lisa calmed herself down an thought carefully. At this time, Jungkook has still not fully awaken, and although Jungkook responded to her voice, but this reaction wasn't enough to arouse him up, so what else could she do?

Just now, Jungkook leaned close to her despite her trying to wake him up, so Lisa closed his ears again. At this time, Lisa lowered her head and discovered that she was holding Jungkook's face in her palms. Jungkook's appearance was really exquisite, his skin was fair without blemish, long and thick eyelashes, tall nose bridge, thin lips... that looked kissable, as long as she lowered her head...

This is looking... oddly delicious, what's going on?

Inside Jungkook's world was terrible, with big and dark clouds floating around, they covered the once blue sky as rain poured down heavily, leaving him with nowhere to hide. The warmth in front of him was the only reliance he can find inside this endless darkness, who is it? Who brought this familiar warmth? It's very familiar, surely he can remember it...

Jungkook thought hard, he had an intuition that as long as he remembered who the warmth belonged to, the thunder would stop immediately.

All of a sudden, something even more warm and soft entered his world, a familiar smell brought by this warmth wrapping him inside and filled his nose. Inside Jungkook's chaotic brain, the dark sky seemed to be suddenly split open by an axe, revealing the bright and clear sky behind as he finally recognized something.