54

Valentine's Gift One

 Jin's indecisiveness led to his conscience being found, so the game release date was one week later than expected, and the programmers in the R&D department have been in a good mood recently. During this time, they don't only get off of work on time, but also get to work on time, which was a very happy occurrence ah.

  They met with each other and greeted each other with a smile like the spring breeze. The other departments were suspicious of whether the R&D department had their wages increased collectively.

  "I tell you, I came to work this morning after my mother cooked millet porridge for me. It tasted good..."

  "Me too, these days I go home for dinner and my mother prepared food for me based on New Year's standards which is really beautiful ah."

  "I finally washed the clothes I've accumulated for a month..."

  "I can change my underwear every day..."

  "......" After a moment of silence, the group broke out in a collective sigh, "Thinking back a week ago, it really wasn't a human's life..."

  Everyone recalled and wept from the corners of their life with bitter tears. They finally ate normal meals, slept in normal beds, and wore clean clothes.

  How difficult this was ah?

  "Don't sigh. Come over and take a pot of aloe for yourself." Astro brought a large box of potted aloe plants in the morning and was giving them out one by one.

  "Boss, why did you suddenly think of gifting us aloe?" Someone asked.

  "My wife said that aloe can purify the air and prevent radiation, so she gave me a pot for my desk." Astro said happily, "I thought, I can't have such a good thing alone, so I went to the flower store with my wife early in the morning to buy a pot for everyone."

  "Thank you, boss."

  "Boss, you're so nice."

  "You show undisguised public display of affection ah." Fatty held the pot and said with hidden bitterness, "In the future, as long as we see this pot of aloe, we will remember the origin of this pot of aloe, you abuse us."

  "Despicable."

  "So, it turns out to be this!"

  "This is too much."

  In response, the programmers condemned it resentfully as it was Chinese Valentine's Day. They didn't even dare go to the shopping mail, as they were afraid of the public displays of affection. But as a result, their boss actually came to the office and directly did a public display of affection using the aloe as a medium!

  "Go, go, go, the dog bites good people and doesn't know good will,right ah? Return them all to me." Astro pretended to be angry.

  Where would everyone return, after making a few jokes, they held onto the aloe as if it were their own. Let alone, this plant was worthy of being nature's best ornament, so there were a few extra pots of aloe in the office. The dead office immediately became lively.