15

Present

A night of good sleep.

The sun was already high and bright outside, but Lisa couldn't feel the sunlight because of the curtains on the balcony that were pulled tightly. When she took her mobile phone and found out that it was already 9.30, she immediately screamed and sat up.

"I'm gonna die, I'm so gonna die, why is it already past nine?!" It doesn't matter if she slept in her own house until noon, but she's in Jungkook's house ah.

While wailing mournfully, Lisa got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom with naked feet, planning to find the clothes she wore yesterday. The result was her searching for half a day without even seeing a thread of it.

My clothes?

"You're awake."At this moment, Jungkook suddenly appeared at the bathroom door, with a clean and tidy appearance, looking extremely refreshed.

"Jungkook? Do you know where my clothes is?" Lisa asked.

"The maid took it to wash." Jungkook replied, his eyes glanced on Lisa's bare feet.

"Wash it? Then what should I wear ah?" Lalisa had a bitter face, surely she can't just walk out wearing Jungkook's T-shirt right?

Jungkook didn't say anything. He walked to Lisa, suddenly bending his waist and carried her horizontally.

"Eeeekk, Jungkook. What are you doing?" Lalisa wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck in panic and finally managed to stabilize her body.

Jungkook strode out while hugging Lisa and returned to the bedroom. He put down the person on the balcony's rattan chair, then silently turned around and returned to the bedroom once again.

"........" Lisa was somewhat muddled after these unexpected turn of events, but soon attracted by the sight in front of her.

Lisa knew that Jungkook's room was connected with a balcony, but what she didn't expect was how beautiful the scenery was from this place. At a glance, from the beautifully crafted Jeon family's flower garden to the connected forest park nearby, her sight was filled with endless lush greenery, stretched all the way to the wide river far away. Occasionally, ships would pass by on the sparkling lake, but no noise could be heard from the distance, it was like a flowing and tranquil landscape painting.

Just this view on this city extremely expensive land was already a rare luxury.

"Wear this."
L

isa recovered from her absent-mindedness and saw Jungkook holding a pair of slippers, bending his waist and squatted down in front of her.

"You went to get me slippers?" Lalisa was a little surprised.

"Wear this, you can catch a cold." Jungkook helped Lisa wear her slippers, then said again, "Clothes, I'll get them." After saying this, Jungkook turned again and left the balcony.

Lisa was unable to find the chance to speak out, so she starred dazedly at her feet, blanketed with the pair of slippers, as if there's still Jungkook's lingering warmth on them.

Although Jungkook's movements was somewhat awkward, and his speech also wasn't very coherent, but Lisa truly can feel his intention.