64

Sweet Worries

  Because of Jungkook's strong sense of time, Lisa had almost arrived at the studio before 8:30 in the past few months. But today was the first time Lisa was late, and with a more charming appearance than in the past. No need to ask, Chaeyoung knows what happened. What surprised her was that Jungkook looked so stupefied as if he had no idea how powerful his action was!

 Chaeyoung sighed, and went forward at the same time, to gossip: "Why are you late today?"

  Lisa glanced at someone who knew what to ask. If you want to see me ashamed and angry, I won't let you see it.

  "You're a single dog, how can you understand the affairs of us married women?"

  "Hey! Look at you ridicule, you only just tasted meat again and regard yourself as an old hand." Chaeyoung couldn't help but say, "If it wasn't for me, you would still be a vegetarian now."

 Chaeyoung didn't say that Lisa didn't know how to ask her for help. But at this moment when she confessed and said Lisa was starved, she grabbed Chaeyoung's collar and shouted, "What nonsense did you say to Jungkook!?"

  "People don't forget to dig wells to drink water. The ill-gotten gains haven't been wiped dry from your mouth yet. To bear grudges before then, isn't that very unsightly?"Chaeyoung patted Lisa's face contemptuously, grabbed the hand that was on her collar, then calmly sat up.

  "You, in the future, don't talk nonsense in front of Jungkook." Lisa threatened.

  "What nonsense, was Jungkook's technique not good?!"Chaeyoung thought about it. It's very likely that it was both their first-time ah. Jungkook was like that, so maybe his technique wasn't good. "It's okay. It's better to practice this kind of thing." Although it was comforting words, Chaeyoung's tone was full of sympathy.

  "No..!" How can I bear to be told that my husband's skills aren't good?

  "It's pretty good? It seems that the experience from yesterday was good." Chaeyoung's excited eyes brightened.

  "You..." Lisa found that she doesn't compare to Chaeyoung, as she had a thicker face. At last, she could only blush in spite of herself in disapproval. She didn't know whether she should be angry or shy.

  "Already a married woman, why so shy?" Chaeyoung teased, "After a while, or... maybe even now... you're already a mother."

  Mom?!

  Lisa's blushing cheeks turned pale instantly. After her rebirth, she made a lot of changes and was more open-minded than in her previous life, but the matter of becoming a mother was something she didn't dare think of.

  How can a person who only has a life span of a little more than three years become a mother?

  "I... might be a mother..?" Just thinking about it,Lisa felt her heart tremble.

  "Yeah ah, last night's incident just happened suddenly. With your character of trying to maintain a platonic marriage with Jungkook, you surely didn't prepare TT at home." Chaeyoung didn't notice Lisa's abnormality, but she was still teasing.