50

Sleep With Me

Roaming for half an afternoon, the two people rested a bit at the rest area in the furniture centre. Lisa walked until her legs ache, she couldn't help but beat on her two lower legs.

"Jungkook, are you tired?" Lisa asked Jungkook.

"Not tired." Jungkook shook his head, looked at the surroundings and said, "Just a bit noisy."

"Today is the weekend, furthermore, the mall is doing an activity, so it can't be helped that there are a lot of people. Do you feel uncomfortable? If you're uncomfortable, then we can just go." At the beginning, Lisa didn't plan to stroll for this long, in fact, she already chose some furniture already, and her coming here today was only to look at some products. But the result, she didn't expect that she found other things to be that interesting, so she can't help but wander around, dazzled by so many varieties to choose from.

"It's all right." Jungkook actually was somewhat uncomfortable, but when he thought that he can move house after buying these things, his mood immediately became well again, feeling that his head didn't ache that much anymore.

Lisa earnestly observed Jungkook, although Jungkook mouth said that it's all right, but his forehead always stretched taut. Lisa extended her hand and gently stroke Jungkook's forehead as she asked with a soft voice, "Do you have a headache?"

The two bought two cups of cold drinks before sitting down, Lisa's hands were quite cold after holding the cup right now, letting Jungkook felt comfortable with every rub.

"How about we return home?" Lisa said as she wanted to get up.

"Don't want." Jungkook pulled on Lisa's hand, pasting her hand on his forehead once again under Lisa's questioning look, "This way is good."

Lisa blanked for a while, smiled and sat back down again, rubbing his forehead straight until she felt that Jungkook had recovered, she then retracted her hand back. However, knowing that Jungkook wasn't comfortable, Lisa didn't want to stay in the furniture centre for long anymore, she decided to get everything done quickly.

"Jungkook, we'll just choose on the gray sofa just now, okay? Then we'll buy a dozen more cushion with different colors, heap them on top of one another, that way, it'd not seem lonely anymore." Lisa opened up the advertising pamphlet, revealing the sofa picture to Jungkook.

"Yellow and black." Jungkook just took off his headphone, so he heard those noisy sounds again, his ears subconsciously trembled a bit.

"Are you talking about the cushion's color? Want only yellow and black?"

"En." Jungkook nodded.

"Okay, then we'll pick these two colors." Lisa understood that Jungkook had a slight OCD, so she didn't ask too much and readily agreed, "Then, how about the bookshelf? Which one do you like?"

"This." Jungkook's attitude towards the things that he likes was extremely clear, he made the decision almost without the least hesitation.

"Okay, we'll get that one." Lisa made an 'ok' gesture, then followed with the last item, "Then, how about the bed? Which do you like?"

Jungkook, who continued to choose without a pause, looked at Lisa and suddenly didn't say anything.

"Why? Don't like anything?" Lisa asked.