3

Marriage

In order to avoid wasting Jungkook's "considerate" thought, Lisa let Jungkook take the lead and never let go the entire time.

After a while, the elevator reached the top floor, right when they prepared to go out, someone rushed in before them. Suddenly, Jungkook was startled, took a step back in a panic.

Jungkook was a person with autism. He didn't like to have physical contact with others, so he was afraid of small spaces or crowded places since he was young.

Just from taking the elevator now, whenever someone entered, he would tense up. At this time, he almost ran into someone and even hurriedly dodged.
Lisa noticed and quickly stepped forward to stand in between the two people, then comforted Jungkook: "It's okay, let's go out."

"I'm sorry, sorry, I just..." At this time, the visitor also discovered there were others in the elevator.

He realized his recklessness and apologized. When he looked up and saw who was in the elevator, his apologetic expression turned into surprise. "Second young master, you're back."

People were excited and pulled Jungkook's arm. Jungkook pursed his lips and his body shrank back.
Lisa hurriedly raised her hand and blocked the person's movement: "I'm sorry, he doesn't like when others touch him."

"Ah, yes, sorry, sorry, I almost forgot." The man obviously knew Jungkook, so naturally he knew that Jungkook was special. He didn't take any further action and stepped out of the elevator first to let the two people exit. "Second young master, you just returned. Both the chairman and his wife are anxious. The general manager went out looking for you for a long time."

Lisa froze slightly, she listened to this person's meaning, did Jungkook snuck out alone? Jungkook's family didn't know?

"Chairman, second young master is back." When they stepped out of the elevator, the man ran to report the news.

"You didn't tell your family?" Lisa asked Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Lisa and didn't speak.

Forget it, I don't think he understood. Lisa sighed and said, "Let's go see grandma."

The two walked forward together, they didn't walk for long until an elegant woman rushed out from one of the wards. Lisa recognized this woman as Jungkook's mother. At Chinese New Year, Lisa often saw her in grandma Jeon's yard.

"Jungkook where have you been?" Jungkook suddenly disappeared, and mother Jeon was worried. She sent a group of people out to search for him, but they returned with no news.

At this time, she saw her son returned and was so overjoyed that she wanted to go up and hold him tightly in her arms. But she knew her son's condition, he didn't like physical contact, so she could only restrain herself.

However, when she managed to control her emotions, she found her little son, who wouldn't be easily touch by his family, was obediently letting a woman hold hands.

This is...what happened?

"Auntie." Lisa called out as she approached.

"Lisa..?" Mother Jeon recognized Lisa. Although they didn't have much contact, her mother-in-law always mentioned a girl named Lisa from her neighbor's house when she called to talk to the husband and wife about Jungkook's life. During Chinese New Year, Lisa came to pay a new year's visit and they had also met several times.