24

Sudden Clap of Thunder1

The next day, Lisa continued to take Jungkook for a morning run, and ran a lap. Although Jungkook wasn't as tired as yesterday, he was still gasping for breath when he sat under a cherry tree after running. His precious image of a gongzi was ruined at this moment.

"Drink some water." Lisa gave water to Jungkook in a timely manner.

Jungkook was too tired to speak and took the water to drink.

"You ran great today, tomorrow we will run an extra 100 meters, okay." Lisa, with a finger on her head, talked to Jungkook with a smile.

Jieun looked at that finger, his tired body was still protesting, but he nodded to Lisa's smiling eyes.

"Great." Lisa cheered. "We run a kilometer today, then add one hundred meters every day, so after one month you can run..."

Four kilometers!

Jungkook never thought that such a simple math problem would give him the urge to faint when he obtained the answer. Does he have to run every morning and experience this present pain, progress every day, then after a month, experience the current pain by four folds?

"I ... I may get sick." Jungkook felt that his current condition was very bad. If his current status worsened four folds, he was worried he would get sick.

"It's not going to happen."Lisa waved her hands in tears and smiled. "Are you trying to make excuses to avoid running?"

"I didn't." Jungkook was very aggrieved. He wasn't looking for an excuse. He was really worried that he would get sick.

"Well, do you want to run or not?"

"Run." Jungkook agreed, aggrieved.

The successful Lisa grinned, "Let's go and have breakfast."

Lisa pulled Jungkook off the ground, and the two returned to the cabin for breakfast. As soon as the two arrived at the wooden house, Mina, who was supposed to be preparing breakfast, appeared to have an epileptic episode and was frantic as she smiled foolishly at the dining table with her cellphone.

When she asked, she knew it was regarding Mina's Taobao store had extremely amazing sales performance last night. At this time, she was very happy while looking for help.

In order to ship the goods as soon as possible, Mina organized employees to pick and pack wildly, and there was no time to entertain Lisa. Lisa didn't mind. In the afternoon, she took food and water with her to have a picnic in the mountains with Jungkook.

From the cherry orchard, then turning, there was the lake they ran past every early morning, then going up, you could see a lush hillside, where there was a clear stream winding down to the village under the mountain. Sitting beside the stream, you can have a panoramic view of the whole mountain village, which is the best scenic spot in Liangjia Village.

At the location, Lisa laid a large picnic cloth under the tree's shade, then laid out the food and fruit that Mina prepared for them.

"Jungkook, do you like it here?" Lisa asked Jungkook.

"En, it's quiet." Then, Jungkook looked at the flowing stream again, "It's very nice."