9

You Are My Window

The conversation between the two was interrupted by a few classmates who suddenly appeared. After getting the certificate, Chaeyoung dragged Lisa to a nearby cafe.

"Cappuccino and a slice of black forest cake, you buy it." Once they entered the cafe, Chaeyoung prompted Lisa without a trace of politeness.

"Alright, big sister, is there anything else?" Lisa cooperated harmoniously.

"That's all for now, this big sister will add some more after finishing those." Chaeyoung shook her head like a tsundere, then went to find a seat inside.

Lisa smiled and went to the front desk to buy cakes and coffee.

Chaeyoung took a sip of her coffee and swept a glance to the black coffee in front of Lisa. She frowned, "How can you drink black coffee, so bitter ah."

Lisa blanked, then soon gave a respond. After going abroad, she was too busy because of her study and work, she often stayed up late to catch up with her design draft, so she developed the habit of drinking black coffee. But she remembered that the her right now didn't like drinking it.

"I haven't slept well recently, this is just right to spike me up." Lisa casually searched for an excuse.

"Uncle and auntie didn't agree." Chaeyoung guessed.

"It wasn't that they disagree, just that they're still considering it."

"Consider? When did uncle and aunt ever 'consider' your decision and not just support you wholeheartedly? If they're considering it, then that means they disagree." Chaeyoung's envy was that Lisa has a pair of liberal and democratic-minded parents, unlike her hard-headed parents.

"They will agree." Lisa answered confidently.

"There's no use even if they don't agree since you already got your marriage certificate." Chaeyoung said in ridicule.

"That's right ah." Lisa suddenly remembered that Jungkook also seemed to have said something similar last night, and at once, she can't hold back the laughter from her mouth.

"You're still laughing?" Chaeyoung reminded her, "Seriously, Jungkook is autistic, does he even know what marriage is? Marriage isn't just a sudden impulse to get certificate, although your husband's looks is good, but then you have to spend the rest of your life with him together ah. And after that, you guys will have children...ah, does he know how to have children?"

"Chaeyoung!" Lisa glared at her friend with a huff, at first, she's still talking about serious things, how come it got more and more outrageous the more she talked.

"You guys...did it yet?" As soon as her thoughts deviated, how could it turn back? Chaeyoung wasn't afraid of Lisa glaring at her as her words became more explicit.

"What are you thinking about?!"

"Ahh, you haven't." With just a glance at Lisa's look, Chaeyoung already knew that the newly-married couple was still pure and indistinguishable from a white paper. "No, I have to check. If that autistic person can't do that, you should leave him as soon as possible ah." Saying this, Chaeyoung really grabbed her phone and start checking.