56

Valentine's Gift 3

Five o'clock.
L

isa who had already packed up and ready to leave work, suddenly received a message from Jungkook and she let out a surprised sound.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Jungkook said he's going to work overtime." Lisa looked puzzled. She had planned for a while to pick Jungkook up from work and find a place to spend Chinese Valentine's day together.

"No way, overtime on this day? You haven't reminded him yet?" Chaeyoung asked, a bit surprised.

"I haven't... Jungkook has never had overtime before." A major peculiarity of autistic people was that they followed a regular pattern of life.

"Then, what's with this situation?"

"I'll ask." Lisa found Jin's WeChat and sent a message: 'Brother, is Jungkook going to work overtime today?'

Jin also felt that it was a bit strange, so he replied: 'I'll go and see.'

Five minutes later, Jin finished checking up and replied: 'Yes, he's gonna work overtime, don't worry, I'll arrange the driver to send him back.'

"It seems that your Valentine's day this time can only be spent with me." Chaeyoung put her arm on Lisa's shoulder and said with a bit of regret.

Lisa put her phone down and lied on her work place with a dejected look.

"Don't be sad, isn't it just a Valentine's day? You haven't had it in the previous twenty years anyway." Chaeyoung consoled.

"Is it still the same?" She hadn't been with anyone for more than twenty years, but she now has a husband already and she still can't celebrate this day? It made her felt depressed when she thought about it, "I even gave him a gift in the morning, I especially reminded him that today is Valentine's Day, but, unexpectedly, he still go and work overtime, that blockhead."

Exactly, isn't he a blockhead? Moreover, he's not a normal blockhead ah, I hadn't heard that an autistic person can have any progress before. Chaeyoung only dared to say this in her heart, of course, she still had to work hard to appease her dejected married friend in front of her.

"Okay, this sister will accompany you this Valentine's Day, eat, shopping and watch movies, I'll accompany you to the end ah. Absolutely can coax you more than your husband."

"Let's go! I'll swipe his card empty!" Lisa said resentfully.

"You'd have to buy a house ah, otherwise, it'd be hard to max out his card." Chaeyoung ridiculed.

Naturally, the two didn't buy a house. They went to dinner together, walked around the street for a while and finally dispersed without buying anything. The reason was because of Jungkook. Lisa was being absentminded throughout the journey, looking at her phone over and over again. Chaeyoung saw her like this, so she simply let her go back while she went alone to find her own entertainment. In this kind of 'couple day', there are more single men and women at the bar, so today was a good day to hunt each other while not worrying that the one you hunt already have a partner.

Lisa returned home, but Jungkook's still not returned yet, however, the rest of the Jeon family were all in the living room.