19

You're More Beautiful Than Books

The second day.

Lisa, who set up the alarm clock earlier, got up before it was time for breakfast. She brought Jungkook with her to the Bai's family's dining table.

Mrs.Jeon was secretly happy, she was thinking about how to find a topic and chat with Lisa, for fear that Lisa would feel dejected for being too reserved.

"Lisa, I remember that you studied design at university." Hana started to ask.

"Yes, I studied footwear design." Lisa answered.

"Footwear design? This is rare to see ah."

"Originally, I applied for clothing design, but because of a few minutes mistake, the examination was changed into shoes design. However, after learning about it for a period of time, I think that footwear design is really interesting." Lisa said, "Besides, the shoes that was designed by myself seemed to be more comfortable to wear."

"Yes, that's right, those shoes outside, although they look good, but it can hurt the feet after wearing it for a while." Mrs. Jeon had a deep impression as she said, "The pair of high-heeled shoes I often wear are all custom-made abroad."

"I can also design high heels, I'll help you customize a pair another day, at that time, would you try my craftsmanship?" Lisa naturally knew that her craftsmanship can't be compared with those shoes customized for Mrs. Jein from overseas, but it has different meaning for the daughter-in-law to help customize the mother-in-law's shoes, Lisa thought that Mrs. Jeon would like it. Furthermore, besides this, Lisa really couldn't think of any other gifts she could give to Jungkook's family.

Mrs. Jeon was really surprised after hearing Lisa said these words, "You can customize shoes?"

"En, I'm actually working with a classmate to prepare a studio recently, and I plan to specialize in customizing shoes and designing our own brand in the future. When the studio is done, I will first help you customize your shoes."

"That's good ah, that's good, then, I'll be the first customer of your studio."

"En." Lisa saw Mrs.Jeon really liked it and her heart can't help but be happy too.

"Eat." Suddenly, Jungkook put a peeled egg into Lisa's bowl.

"Thanks." Lisa smiled and took the egg, eating it with small bites.

After Jungkook looked at Lisa eating, he then withdrew his gaze and continued eating his own breakfast.

Just now, Lisa was focused on talking, so she forgot to eat her breakfast.

Seeing this scene, the three people of Jeon family's hearts felt complicated, mixed between sweet and sour. Sour, because Jungkook never give them food, sweet, because Jungkook has learned to care for other people, which meant that he had taken a step forward to the outside world.

"Footwear customization isn't an easy thing to do in China." Seokjin suddenly spoke.

"Ah?" Lisa was a bit muddled.

"Ordinary people doesn't make customized shoes at all, and those who make customized shoes also regularly go abroad to those well-known brand to make shoes that was ordered in advance. It's not wise for two fresh graduates to do custom footwear." Seokjin analyzed, "The cost is high, the customer flow is low, it's basically difficult to be done."