52

Make You Better

  The new house furniture was almost all purchased. They can go to the business hall on Monday to get Internet and can check in at any time. The Jeon family has also prepared for Lisa and Jungkook to move out at any time. They always asked what they were lacking at the dinner table.

  "There's no shortages. I haven't spent everything on the shopping card big brother gave yet." Lisa said.

  "So cheap?" Didn't even spend a million yuan to furnish the house.1

  "........" Lisa.

  Sorry, my mistake. I could not even spend a million, really extremely useless.

  "Cough... when are you going to move?" Mrs. Manoban look at her son in disgust. How much did you spend on others? Jin, who was scolded for giving money, had to bow his head in silence.

  "Next week." Lisa smiled. "Although the newly bought furniture doesn't smell, I still want to ventilate them."

  "Yes, ventilation is safer so there won't be any harmful gases." Mrs. Manoban started her business together with her husband. She has suffered a lot and was more grounded than her eldest son.

  "Second young lady, when you move, I'll take the family's people to help you clean up." Uncle Song came with the fruit after dinner and inserted this sentence with a smile. The newly furnished house needed to be thoroughly cleaned, and young people like second young master and second young lady certainly will not be good at it.

  "It's no longer necessary to clean up, and the house isn't big. I've cleaned up almost everything in the past two days." Lisa smiled and invited, "But when we move in, everyone can help us warm the house together."

  "This is good, how about next week? I will tell the Secretary to free up time." As a President, although he has a lot of money, he often has to entertain on the weekends. Mr. Jeon knows that when you have money, you usually don't have time.

  "Then... otherwise on Saturday, I will let my parents come as well." Lisa suggested.

  "Good, I will inform the Secretary."Mr. Jeon began to send a message to the Secretary with his cellphone. Jin also silently stopped using the chopsticks and used his cellphone to clear his schedule.

  "Don't..!" Suddenly, Jungkook who had been silent for a while, spoke while staring at everyone with a serious expression.

  "Jungkook?" Lisa looked at Jungkook puzzled.

  "What's wrong?"

  "What don't you want?" The others looked over.

  "I don't want you to come." Jungkook frowned, with a reluctant look. "That's my and Lisa's home."

  "........" The dining room was silent for a moment.

  Mr. Jeon, who had just notified the Secretary, silently put away his cellphone. Jin didn't clear his schedule either, instead he picked up his chopsticks again and clamped a piece of ribs to his mouth. Mrs. Jeon, who has always been happy to see her son communicate, was in a complicated mood. Could it be that this is the legendary daughter-in-law that forgets her mother and now she wasn't even allowed to go to the new house?