17

Headphones

It was already lunch time when they exited the nursing home. Lisa didn't eat much for breakfast and was already hungry. She looked at the navigation and found a shopping mall nearby to pick up lunch before heading home to pack.

"Jungkook, what do you want to eat?" Lisa parked the car and asked Jungkook while searching for restaurants at this mall with her mobile phone.

"I'm not hungry," Jungkook replied.

"If you're not hungry, you still have to eat ah. Eating on time won't hurt your stomach." Lisa said casually.

"Oh." Jungkook froze and nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" Lalisa looked at the dazzling amount of restaurants on her mobile phone, unable to make a decision at the moment. She always felt that they were almost the same and that there were no delicious dishes.

"When should I eat?" Jungkook asked suddenly.

"What?"

"Eat on time, when should I eat so it's considered on time?" Jungkook asked.

"........" Lisa didn't understand how the topic became like this, but after thinking about it, she suddenly responded, "When do you... usually eat?"

"Eat when I'm hungry." Jungkook replied.

"And when are you hungry?" Lalisa asked.

"........" Jungkook seriously recalled and finally discovered that he didn't pay attention to the times when he became hungry, so he shook his head honestly, "I don't pay attention to when."

Lisa was stunned, then suddenly uncomfortable emotions emerged from the bottom of her heart. After a long time, she asked, "What time is it now?"

Jungkook took out his mobile phone and glanced at it, "12:31."

"Okay. Then, at this time every day, you must remember to have lunch. If you get delayed, you can't wait more than an hour before or after, you must eat."

Jungkook understood for a moment, then nodded to indicate that he understood.

"For breakfast, you have to eat before eight."

"Before eight, what time?" Jungkook needs a specific time.

"........." Lisa had to adjust her words. "Between seven to eight, you must have breakfast."

Jungkook nodded again.

"For dinner, between 6:30 and 7:30PM. Eat at these three times and eat a lot, just remember to eat on time, okay?" Lalisa urged.

"Will remember." Jungkook nodded seriously.

"Remember to do it."

"En." Jungkook nodded. "It's time for lunch, let's go eat."

Are you reminding me?

Lisa couldn't help but smile, turned off her phone, and stopped picking a restaurant: "Let's go, we'll eat whatever restaurant we see first."