11

Sit Together

In the peak of summer, Lisa and Chaeyoung ran to more than 10 places until they finally found a suitable place for their studio.

"Although this place look a bit lacking now, but the surrounding's several estates were all newly opened high-end real estate, so it's not bad to buy or rent a house in here." Chaeyoung explained, "Our studio later will go with the non-mainstream and superior custom-made design, the group of customers happened to be this type too. Wait until another half a year, the houses will almost be sold out and it will be lively here, then we'll have our own customer's flow patronizing our studio."

"Ms. Park really has a good vision. The place you choose now is the best location in this area as it's next to two high-end neighborhoods, there's also a shopping mall in the past two intersections that will be opened in a month." The real estate agency saw that the two had the intention to rent so he immediately spared no effort to recommend it, "Although it's not currently really popular, but as miss Park said, it will be lively in another half a year, and you won't be worried with the customer flow then."

Lisa nodded her head and asked, "What about the price?"

"Aiya, the price can't be lowered anymore. To be honest with you, the company had already issued the notice to raise the price next month, so if you two want to rent, you should take the chance and sign it as soon as you can." The agent looked anxious as if he was the one who wanted to rent the place himself.

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows towards Lisa, asking for her opinion.

"I like this place, we'll rent it." Lisa answered.

"Okay, let's sign the contract." Fang Hui immediately clapped her hands.

The two signed the rent lease on the spot. The rent was for three years, with one month guarantee deposit for each three months rent. After they swiped the card and paid for a quarter year, the agent leave them the keys and left the place full of joy.

"The rent is so expensive." After paying the bill and holding the contract in her hands, Chaeyoung suddenly started to feel hurt inside.

"Now you're hurting, but I didn't see you hesitate just now ah. Actually, the place before was also not bad."

"Wasn't it because of you?" Chaeyoung jabbed Lisa "Didn't you say that you have a good vision once you entered here? And that you'd be more inspired to draw more designs here in the future? How can I dare not to rent ah?"

Lisa rubbed her head and laughed, she really liked this place. The location they chose was just at the intersection of two-three lined avenues, the community park was just diagonally opposite them. The road was full of lush trees and flowers as it was mid-summer at this time, and the vegetation was blooming energetically. She can feel herself refreshed just by looking at these two line of roads.

"Chaeyoung, when we go back and start decorating, let's install a floor-to-ceiling window here." Lisa pointed to the corner facing the street, "Then we'll install a small bar here and a few sofas. If there are guests coming, they can sit here to rest."

"Make a small indoor cafe?"

"Uh-huh." Lisa nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Oooo... you don't need money anymore ah." Chaeyoung sneered.

"I'll work hard to make money." Lisa promised with a fist up in the air.