47

What Are You Afraid Of?

"Jungkook, I heard that you picked Lisa off work today?" In dinner time, Mrs. Jeon feigned calmness to mention this matter.

Although Jin didn't report immediately to her about the matter of Jungkook walking out the company building while not bringing his phone, but she knew about this after Jungkook had been found. And although this wasn't her first time feeling dread about this kind of matter, her heart can't help but still has a lingering fear.

Previously, Jungkook also wandered off, actually it can't be said that he got lost, it was just Jungkook going out alone without anyone knowing where he had gone to. At that time, she was on tenterhooks, feeling worried and afraid while waiting for Jungkook. After he was found and came back, she held Jungkook in tears and told him not to go out alone in the future. However, she behaved calmly this time, just like as if Jungkook was a normal person, not fussing about anything about him going out alone.

"Ma, don't harp on Jungkook about the matter this time." This was what Jin repeatedly urged to the Jeon couple after he came back. Mrs. Jeon didn't understand why, but she knew that Jin always handled matters in a steady manner, whatever he said would have logical reasons behind it, so she didn't ask much and just talked about it casually on the dining table.

"En." Jungkook seemed to be in a good mood so his respond came out quickly.

"Why did you suddenly think of picking Lisa off work?" Mrs. Jeon asked again.

"Lisa suddenly saw me, very happy." Just now Lisa suddenly hugged him happily. From when they're small to big, Lisa never took the initiative to hug him, and now, she hugged him for so long.

Lisa glanced Jungkook with a smile, approving this 'surprise' he made for her with the expression in her eyes.

The Jeon family looked at the interaction between the two and they immediately felt a relief as they sighed with emotion. They were relieved by Jungkook's transformation, but fear that it would bring more uncertainty. Jungkook, who has followed his rules, has already exhausted their hearts and minds, not to mention now that he has changed...

"Jungkook, which way did you take?" Jin curiously asked. He sent dozens of people, and he himself searched back and forth twice, but no one could find Jungkook's shadow.

"A lot of roads." The simple four words summarized the three hour journey. In fact, beside Lisa, Jungkook has always spoken with others in a concise manner.

"Jungkook, elaborate a bit, I'm also curious where you came from. Have you encountered anything interesting in the three hours you're on the road?" Lisa wanted to understand the path that Jungkook traveled, because a similar situation might happen in the future, and if they could know about it in advance, it'd be more convenient to find him later.

"Okay." Jungkook put down his chopstick and began to recall his trip, "I came out of the company, turned right, entered Third Sannan Road, turned left at the intersection of Puhua Road, and walked all the way to Qiufeng Road, continued straight to Shangde Road before going to Qingyang Road..."

Jungkook n said one road after another, some of these roads were known to Jin, but some weren't. However, it also made him understand why he couldn't find Jungkook after he sent so many people to search for him. From Company to Lisa's studio, the road wasn't complicated, one can just drive with a car along the Sannan Road to Minghai Road, then drive for another five kilometers and enter Guanchao Road. This obviously only required a trip on three roads, but Jungkook chose to cross a dozen different roads instead.