42

Don't Want to Scare Him

  When they came out of the reception room, Chaeyoung was waiting at the coffee bar by the door. She had three cups of coffee in front of her, she took one for herself and the other two were obviously prepared for them.

  The two walked over and sat down. Lisa picked up the sugar cubes, put two pieces of sugar into Jungkook's coffee, stirred it, and handed it to Jungkook.

  Jieun took it, took a sip, and looked happy.

  En, not bitter.

  "Would you like another piece of sugar?" Lisa only remembered that Jungkook didn't like bitter things when he was a child, and she didn't know if he accepted the taste of the coffee.

  Jungkook shook his head.

  Lisa then put down the sugar bowl, picked up her own cup of coffee, and smiled. She asked the smiling woman across from her: "Who are you chatting with? Why do you smile so happily?"

  "With Mina, I told her that your husband took the initiative to shake my hand and she didn't believe it." Chaeyoung replied.

  "......." Lisa was speechless, what can it be compared to?

  "Jungkook, how is the coffee? Is it delicious?" Chaeyoung saw Jungkook drink several mouthfuls of coffee, thinking that her coffee making skills have improved, and couldn't help asking.

  Jungkook glanced at her and smiled without speaking.

  This smile is particularly shy, like a feather. It scratched Chaeyoung's heart and tickled her. She wanted to grab it and hide it directly in her home.

  It seems that Chaeyoung was suddenly critically hit by a storm, she covered her chest and groaned. "Sin ah!"

  "What's wrong?" Lisa looked at someone who had a sudden heartache.

  "It's nothing. It's just that for a moment, I got excited when I began to see the light." It's human nature to yearn for good things. Jungkook's smile has a kind of magic, which was the kind with a clean essence that is rarely seen in normal adults, like a beam of light, shining onto all things in the world and that will never be smudged by foreign things.

  Lisa yelled at Chaeyoung angrily; Chaeyoung laughed, bowed her head, and continued to dispute with Mina.

  After the three finished their coffee, they went to the residential area together.

  The wedding house that Jin bought for them was very close to the studio. When they exit the studio, they turned right, and the gate of the community was only 100 meters ahead. Because it was a new community, the occupancy rate is less than half, but the security measures of the community were very competent. If it wasn't for Lisa who had the real estate certificate, they were afraid they wouldn't have been able to enter the gate of the community.

  Walking in from the gate, there were luxuriant foliage surrounded by the green plants on both sides of the road. There was a small garden full of design sense, and there was a music fountain in the center of the community. The lane in the community were divided by pedestrian and vehicle traffic, and there were almost no parked cars on the road, which made the whole community look safe and tidy.