32

Go Back to Work and Support a Wife

They lingered in Grandma Jeon's yard for a long time and didn't return home until it was almost supper.

Mrs. Manoban has already prepared a table of dishes, all of which were Lisa and Jungkook's favorite dishes to eat.

"Dad, mom, what kind of food do you like to eat ah?" Lisa ate her favorite dishes for a while and suddenly noticed a problem. She has lived with her parents all her life, and she has never noticed what they like to eat.

"Why are you asking that all of a sudden?" Mrs. Manoban asked strangely.

"I just want to know, because since I was a child, you made me my favorite dishes. I don't know what you like to eat."

"It's different after marriage. Finally know how to love your parents." Mrs. Manoban's face was happy.

"Mom ~~" Lisa coquettishly begged for mercy, but her heart was full of guilt. What can she do for her parents, even if it was a little...

"Stir-fried pork with chili and braised pork ribs." Jungkook suddenly made a noise.

Jungkook suddenly named these two dishes and the three members of the Manoban family was instantly stunned. Mr. Manoban asked curiously: "How do you know that I like to eat braised pork ribs?"

"And stir-fried pork with chili, how did you know I like to eat it" Mrs. Manoban also asked.

Lisa stared at her parents dumbfounded: Did they mean that Jungkook was right?

I remember." Jungkook replied.

"Remember?" Mrs. Manoban and her husband looked at each other, "Did we mention this in front of Jungkook before?"

"En." Jungkook nodded.

"...Look at you." Mrs. Manoban suddenly began to despise her daughter, "Jungkook came to our house a few times and remember what we like to eat. You have lived in our house for more than 20 years. Besides growing meat, what else have you done?"

"How can it be the same? In terms of memory, how can Jungkook and I be on the same level?" Lisa said that aggrieved.

"I'll help her remember." Jungkook saw his wife was criticized for not remembering what her father and mother liked to eat. He quickly expressed his willingness to help her remember. If he remembers, they will never forget.

"Okay, give Jungkook some face, let's not talk about it anymore." Mrs. Manoban responded with a smile, letting her daughter off the hook.

Because Lisa came early today, Mrs. Manoban began to load her daughter with things to bring back to her in-law's house after dinner.

"It's still early." Lisa was reluctant to leave.

"What's early? It will take an hour to drive back." Mrs. Manoban motioned to her husband to hand over the prepared chopped peppers to their daughter.

"Here take it, this was made by your mom last month. This batch of peppers is especially spicy. Please remind your family when you eat them." She reminded her daughter to send the gift in return. Finally, she smiled at Lisa and they both thought for a while. It seems that they couldn't give anything good and settle for things they made themselves. In any case, they couldn't compete with the Jeon family in terms of financial resources.