4

You're feeling sad

"We should take this and let grandma see." inside the car, Lisa brought the two marriage certificates together and gave them to Jungkook.

Jungkook woodenly held onto the marriage certificates, after sometime passed, he heavily nodded his head a few times.

Thirty seconds, at most thirty minutes, and his brother already answered to this woman.

On the whole journey, he paid attention to the two people's interaction, Jin's heart suddenly felt upset, they were born from the same parents and grew up together as close brothers, is he still not comparable to one outsider? Furthermore, how can he be this close with this woman called Lisa, while at normal times, whenever Jin wanted to touch him , Jungkook would always subconsciously avoid him ?

"Turn to the left." At this time, Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"What?" Jin was a bit sensitive to his little brother's voice.

"Turn to the left." Jungkook repeated his words again one more time.

"Jungkook's meaning is, we should have turn to the left at that intersection." Lisa explained.

Jin was slightly dumbfounded, then he awkwardly found out that he already took a wrong road. Hence, he could only pretended as if nothing happened and turned around at the next intersection as he continued to hear Lisa and his brother's unhindered chat at the back.

"Jungkook, you remember the road that we took before ah."

"Remember."

"When did you remember it?"

"On the way."

It's really good, every answer would only take at most 10 seconds.

The three person very quickly returned to the hospital, Grandma Jeon was still fast asleep, so everybody had to keep watch inside the ward room to wait until Grandma Jeon wake up again. Around 5 p.m, Grandma Jeon finally awaken, Lisa hurriedly pulled on Jungkook over as they together delivered their marriage certificates to Grandma Jeon.

"Grandma, take a look."

Grandma Jeon's eyes shined immediately as she sat up filled with vigour, she took the bright red marriage certificates with her trembling hands.

She slowly and carefully looked at the couple's picture, the official seal, their names and the certificate date, not letting anything slip past her olden eyes.

After she finished looking at it, she pulled Jungkook and Lisa's hands, told them a lot of wishes and heartfelt words. After saying those few words, she also started to tell them how they first met when they were still small. Grandma Jeon said so many, many words, as if she didn't recognize any tiredness in her body, all until the colour of the sky gradually dimmed, she finally slept slowly, peacefully, without waking up ever again.

Grandma Jeon passed away serenely, the corners of her mouth curved in a gentle smile.

They had already been prepared to face this matter earlier on, so Jeon family's member's mood was still stable, and also, dying of old age was a natural course of life, it can still be counted as they sending out somebody who lived to a ripe old age.