5

Suspected Ex-Wife

Jungkook stood in front of Grandmother Jeon's tombstone for a long time, and Lisa just silently accompanied him, if Jungkook didn't walk, she won't urge him to.

After experiencing death once, Lisa became more patient and calm. She only got four years left to live, so she won't study abroad, she won't spend a lot of time to study, she won't be nervously searching for job, she even won't expend great effort to fulfill her former dreams.

When they all seemed insignificant, you'd suddenly find out that life slowed down with you, time would lengthen infinitely.

At the present, Lisa had this kind of feeling, she hoped that she could pass her four years in this warm and ordinary way.

'Rumble~'

After only eating a simple breakfast, Lisa hurried to go to the burial ground, although she tried to resist it until now, but her stomach truly can't bear its owner's neglect so it finally called out with discontentment.

Lisa stealthily looked at Jungkook who was standing at her side, luckily he seemed to not hear anything as he was still standing still in front of the tomb.

Feeling her stomach's resentment, she stretched her hand and covered it. When she was moving her hand, the emerald green jade bracelet knocked against the button on her blouse, it sent out a clear and crisp voice.

The sound was really light, one could almost overlook it, but Jungkook who just now didn't give any response, suddenly looked over. Patient with autism would sometimes give a keen reaction towards tiny, particular sounds.

He looked with uncertainty towards Lisa who was rubbing her stomach.

"I'm a bit hungry." Lisa laughed awkwardly.

"We should go eat something." If you're hungry, you should eat.
Autistic patient's brain usually has linear thinking, they didn't have the normal person's worries and misgivings, if they wanted to do something, they would do it bluntly and swiftly.

Of course, in the premise that they possess good capability to express themselves.

Jungkook's capability in expressing himself was extremely good, in the last few years of his doctor, Professor Kang's report, he suspected that Jungkook actually was an acquired scholar syndrome patient.

He interrogated Jungkook's parents for several times whether or not Jungkook's brain was impacted when he was still less than one year old. It's because Jungkook's recovery was very good, as if he originally possessed the ability for social interaction.

Lisa was very hungry, she wanted to eat something. This idea spurred Jungkook to depart from this place, but he found that Lisa wasn't following him after he walked a few steps, so he stopped his pace in puzzlement.

"Grandma, we're going now." after saying this, Lisa hurried and chased Jungkook, naturally holding his hand in hers.

Jungkook was dumbfounded. This was the third time, an understanding emerged in his heart: Lisa likes joining their hands together.

This new understanding made him a bit more happy.

Two people followed the flight of stairs, step by step walking towards the foot of the hill. At the gate of the cemetery, a black benz was parked at the roadside, garnering everyone's attention.