49

Contradiction

Although Jungkook's situation has always been good, but she still need to see Professor Kang at least once a month. It was a routine examination and not necessarily a treatment, it was just a simple chat so that Professor Kang can understand Jungkook's current mental state.

When Jungkook was small, this thing was taken care of by Grandma Jeon. Later, when Grandma Jeon became older, the Bai family then would take turns to bring Jungkook to these sessions. Now that Jungkook was married, this task naturally fell on Lisa.

"I don't want to go in." Reaching the sanatorium entrance, Jungkook frowned unhappily.

"We would enter and stay for half an hour, just chatting a bit with Professor Kang and go out. After that, we can go to eat lunch. In the afternoon, we still have to search for some furniture in the furniture centre." Lisa coaxed.

"Can we move in after we buy the furniture?" Hearing about furniture, Jungkook's expression became a lot better.

"That's right ah, after we finish buying all of the furniture, we can move in our new house."

"At that time, you can cook for me to eat."

"I'll cook whatever you want to eat, then what would you do?" Lisa broke into laughter, Jungkook was so persistent to make her cook for him.

"Then, I'll wash the dishes, then we can watch TV in the living room together." Lisa remembered everything I said to her in the new house that day.

"Yes, yes..." Lisa took the opportunity when Jungkook was talking and swindled him to enter the sanatorium. On one hand, she couldn't help but wondered, she didn't see Jungkook so unhappy like this when she came over the previous two times, she didn't know what happened to him today.

Professor Kang had already waited in the treatment room, when he saw the two coming inside, he smiled and asked, "What's wrong with you? You look a little unhappy ah."

Jungkook gave one glance at Professor Kang and sat down without saying anything. But he knew that even if he didn't care about him, Professor Kang would still keep talking to him continuously.

Sure enough, he heard Professor Kang continued to say, "What happened? Can you tell me?"

Jungkook remained silent, he lowered his head and focused on playing with his fingers.

Professor Kang had no other way, he can only turned to ask Lisa, "What happened before you came?"

"Nothing, it's just... Jungkook looked like he's not happy coming here." Lisa explained.

"Don't like coming here? It shouldn't be ah, he had come here for more than ten years now, how come he suddenly like this?" Professor Kang didn't hide from Jungkook when he said this, perhaps it can be said that he said it to Jungkook deliberately while secretly observing Jungkook's reaction.

But Jungkook still didn't respond, he kept on playing with his fingers and occasionally turned his head to look at the clock on the wall.

Is he anxious to leave?

Professor Kang found it interesting and he continued to try to establish communication with Jungkook, "Do you guys still have something to do after this?"