58

Signs Of Genetic Disease

"Hahaha!! So you say that Jungkook was drunk last night and forced you to solve math questions, then you asked your dad for help through phone before you can finally went to sleep at twelve?AHAHAHA!! I- I can't, I'm gonna laugh to death!" In the studio, Chaeyoung's laughter can be heard echoing early in the morning.

Lisa covered her forehead, thinking that she still has math formulas in her mind. She can guarantee that she didn't do so many math problems even when she was preparing for high school exam.

"You can thank your lucky star to have a father who teaches mathematics, if your father teaches Chinese, do you still have anyone who you can ask for help? If someone asked why, your dad had to answer that 'my daughter was forced by her son-in-law to do math'... hahaha!!" Chaeyoung felt more amused the more she thought about it.

"Have you laughed enough?!" Lisa shouted with a black face, this woman laughed all morning!

"No... I just felt... this thing is indeed... it's quite funny aaaahahaha!!" Chaeyoung can't control herself anymore, she really felt that this thing will be enough to make her laugh for a year. After a while, she finally can barely control herself, "You used to tell me how cute Jungkook was, but I didn't think so, however now I can see that he's pretty cute after getting drunk."

"He wasn't drunk." Lisa explained, "Professor Kang said that alcohol stimulates his latent personality."

"Split personality?"

"It's not a split personality, it's..." Lisa recalled Professor Kang's words and explained, "Because of autism, part of Jungkook's personality was self-suppressed, this personality can only be brought out under the situation when his mood gets out of control. Alcohol makes Jungkook's brain more active than usual, so it may trigger some things he wanted to do but didn't do."

"So when you were taught math before but still can't understand even after so many times, Jungkook didn't get angry, but it wasn't because he wasn't angry, only because his personality was suppressed so he had no way to fume out, ahahaha~!!"

Laugh! Laugh again!

"I won't speak with you anymore! I'm going to draw the design." Lisa didn't want to care about Chaeyoung anymore, so she returned to her seat with her unfinished coffee. She designed a pair of autumn boots last week and found it too simple, so she wanted to add some unique accessories to decorate it, making it both detailed and good-looking. While still looking for inspiration, her phone rang suddenly.

"Mom?" Seeing the caller ID, Lisa called out with a smile.

"Excuse me, is this Teacher Manoban's daughter?" The voice that answered her was completely unfamiliar.

"I am, you are?"

"I'm Teacher Manoban's co-worker, surname's Kim. Teacher Manoban suddenly fainted in class just now and is now in the infirmary."

"What?!" Lisa stood up straight from her chair, "I... I'm heading there right now, please take care of my mother for a while."

"Don't worry too much, the school doctor just said it might be hypoglycemia, it'd be okay after Teacher Manoban takes a little break. Teacher Manoban is now on intravenous drip but Teacher Mu isn't at school right now so I'm calling you to tell this."