36

Coaxing Wife

It was already lunch time when she came out from Yuncheng University, thus Lisa found a restaurant nearby for lunch. While waiting for the meals to be served, she suddenly remembered Jungkook.

She wasn't in her best state when she sent Jungkook to work in the morning, she also didn't know if Jungkook had noticed or not. Although Jungkook wasn't very sensitive to other people's emotion, but Lisa always feels that Jungkook can capture her emotions.

When the meals were served, Lisa took a photo of her food and sent it to Jungkook.

Not long after, Jungkook already responded to her message: "There's still ten minutes before 12.31."

"........" Really not flexible ah. Lisa smiled helplessly, but then she thought about it and felt that the meal time she had set for Jungkook couldn't be changed anymore. Anyway, eating on time was indeed a good habit.

But... the response is so fast, so he shouldn't be affected by that matter,right? After making a guess, Lisa slowly relaxed and concentrated on eating the food in front.

Ten minutes later, Lisa had just finished her lunch and her phone suddenly rang. She opened it and found that it was a lunch picture from Jungkook, four dishes and one soup, which looked nutritious and healthy.

Lisa smiled and returned the message with six words: "You have to finish it oh~"

Fifteen minutes later, Lisa received a reply from Jungkook; a photo of a clean plate, indicating that he had finished his food.

This photo made Lisa's mood better again, so she continued straight to the studio.

Back in the studio, Lisa saw Chaeyoung sitting in front of the glass window while drinking a cup of coffee as soon as she entered the door. She smiled and walked over to sit, "Bring me a cup of coffee too."

"Missing from work without a good reason, once coming still dare to prompt the major shareholder, your guts isn't small ah." Chaeyoung gave her a glance without moving an inch.

"But I already asked for leave face to face oh..."

"Chan, make a cup of coffee." Chaeyoung shouted to the side.

"Alright." Chan was a newly recruited employee of the studio. Today was his first day of work, and he noticed Lisa as soon as she entered the door, so he had been preparing coffee before Chaeyoung told him to do so.

"Your cup of coffee." After a while, Chan served the coffee to her.

"Thank you, you are..." Lisa remembered that the boy came for an interview yesterday, but she couldn't remember his name.

"My name is Bang Chan, you can call me Chan, I came to the interview yesterday." The boy introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Lisa." Lisa smiled and said, "Thanks for the coffee."

"You're welcome."

"Chan, go call Jia here." Chaeyoung ordered.

"Okay."

A while later, Chan brought with him a young girl wearing a cute bow knot on the top of her head over.