38

Skipping Work

Jungkook's office was at the end of the aisle, his office and the outside was separated by a transparent glass wall, so as long as he looked up, he can see the outside situation. But Jungkook's concentration during work was unusual. He squinted his eyes as he looked on the computer screen, his line of sight wouldn't move anywhere outside that box. At this time, if only he would look a bit behind the screen, he would surely see Lisa standing outside the glass wall.

Lisa didn't enter the office directly, she only stopped right across Jungkook's desk, watching Jungkook quietly across the glass wall. She has never seen what Jungkook looked like when he was working; he was equally attentive as usual, but he has this calm and confident temperament which made her stunned.

"Beep, beep beep..."

Jungkook's phone suddenly rang, and a special prompt sound caused him to immediately stop typing on the keyboard and picked up the phone.

Lisa: 'Are you busy?'

It's Lisa, Jungkook's eyes brightened, and he quickly replied: 'Not busy.'

Lisa: 'Then... lift your head up.'

Jungkook blanked, somewhat puzzled, but he raised his head obediently. Then... he saw Lisa standing outside his office while waving at him.

They're... only separated by a transparent glass wall.

It's Lisa, Lisa is outside the door, Lisa has come here to see me.

"Lisa." A big smile raised up from the edges of his mouth, his whole person, like a black and white picture that was suddenly painted with colors, instantly became vivid and alive.

Lisa saw how Jungkook was flabbergasted in the same place like a foolishly happy person, then finally thought to move out of his office. He ran out in a hurry, and even hit the corner of the desk when he was leaving, sweeping the documents all over the place.

"Lisa." Running in front of his wife, Jungkook took her wife's small hands very naturally, squeezing them in passing.

I'm holding her, it's really Lisa. Thinking about it this way, the smile on Jungkook's face couldn't be suppressed anymore and became even more bright.

"Damn! What happened just now?"

"Did Second young master just ran out of his office?"

"So Second young master can run?"

"..."

The crackling sounds of keyboard sounded again in the office, all gossips were about Jungkook.

"Why did you run so fast? Is it hurting?" Lisa looked at Jungkook's left leg with a distressed expression. She heard the thudding noise when he hit the corner of the table just now.

"It didn't hurt then, but it hurts a bit now." Jungkook answered.

This rash action of him really made Lisa felt distressed and funny, but rather than this, the hot, burning eyes around them made Lisa uncomfortable. She gently shook Jungkook's arm and whispered, "Can you help me introduce?"