6

We Wait for Them to Agree

Lisa's parents were high school teachers. Her father, Mr. Marco manoban was the director of Qingyuan High School's Mathematics department while her mother, Sara was the director of the English department. Both husband and wife were star teachers in Qingyuan High School.

In their 26 years of teaching, they had many students who they taught that attended famous universities.

However, as a child of these star teachers, Lisa's academic performance from childhood wasn't good. When she was in junior high school, she couldn't even get admitted to Qingyuan High School where her parents taught.

For this, Lisa's parents didn't blame their daughter. Their only requirement for Lisa was to be healthy and be happy. On the contrary, Lisa felt she had lost her parents' face, so she worked hard after entering high school and finally got into a good university.

However, Lisa dared to marry Jungkook behind her parents' backs was in fact due to her parents' excessive indulgence.

The Manoban parents were surprised by Jungkook's sudden visit. The couple speculated that Grandma Jeon had just passed away and Jungkook was uncomfortable. So, their daughter brought him back for dinner, thus they didn't ask much. The couple warmly welcomed Jungkook.

They also knew that Jungkook had scholar syndrome. As a math teacher, Mr. Manoban occasionally studied some math problems. He knew that Jungkook's computing skills were excellent, so he asked Jungkook several questions that he couldn't solve during the meal. Jungkook was also interested in mathematics, so he answered his father-in-law's questions.

This made Mr. Manoban happy. After dinner, he asked and pulled Jungkook to help him write the calculating formulas.

His arm was pulled by a stranger, even if it was his father-in-law. Jungkook was very shameless and hid behind Lisa. This made Mr. Manoban a little embarrassed, as if he scared children.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry, ah." Marco coughed awkwardly, then looked at his daughter who was extremely attached to Jungkook, and asked, "Lisa, can you let Jungkook write down the formulas for me."

"Dad, if you want people to write, you need to get a pen and paper." Lisa laughed.

"Yes, yes, I'll get it now." Marco patted his head, hurriedly turned and ran to the study to find paper and pen.

Mrs. Manoban seemed to be used to her husband, she shook her head and smiled, then began to clean up the table. When Lisa saw her, she turned around and said to Jungkook who was still sitting at the dining table: "You can sit on the sofa and help my dad write some formulas. I'll help my mother wash the dishes."

Jungkook nodded his head stupidly then obediently sat on the sofa.

Lisa went to the kitchen to help with the remaining plates.

Mrs. Manoban was chatting with her daughter while cleaning the stove: "After Teacher Heejin passed away, Jungkook's mood doesn't seem bad."

Grandma Jeon's original name was Heejin. She was also a teacher of Qingyuan High School before she retired. Her teaching career was almost as long as Qingyuan High School's history, so Shen Qingyi always called Grandma Jeon by Teacher Heejin.

"It's good, just a little sad." Lisa replied.

"It's okay to be sad." As a neighbor, how did Jungkook slowly recovered from being a silent autistic child to what he was now? No one was more clear than Grandma Jeon and her efforts during this period. "They say that children with autism only live in their own world, but Jungkook knows how to be sad. It can be seen that Teacher Heejin's efforts weren't wasted, ah."