Five Minutes

Gwyn wanted to desperately storm out after him...but it would have been so obvious.

  She licked her lips nervously as desert was placed on the table.

  Someone was saying something...making plans...

  But Gwyn could not stop remembering how dangerously handsome Azriel looked as he drank his whiskey.

  With one arm draped on the chair, the other twirling the glass.

  Something so simple...had left her melting.

  Where are you? she tried not to sound too eager.

  Wouldn't you like to know, Priestess.

  You are missing desert, Spymaster.

  Come outside, to the left back wall...and I'll have my desert.

  Holy gods...

  Gwyn bit her lip, trying to calm her racing heart.  

  She did not dare leave her seat...not until the first person excused themselves. 

  Gwyn stood, dropping her napkin to the table. "I think I should retreat for the night also. Thank you for the lovely dinner. We will meet tomorrow to discuss the plans in full."

  She could barely tie her cloak around her shoulders or run outside fast enough. Gwyn had no idea where the back left wall was...but she did not need to.

  Because she felt him near.

  Her fingers traced the brick as her feet moved aimlessly to their destination.

  Then she saw his back, and his wings...

  He turned at the sound of her panting breaths. Azriel smiled wickedly in the moonlight as he neared her.

  He leaned one hand on the brick, "Did you like the show?"

  She tilted her neck up to him, closing the distance. "I liked seeing you all riled up like that."

 "Hm, really," he place another hand on the brick, caging her head.

 "Why is that?" he asked.

 "You are always so cool, calm, and collected..." she trailed, her head hitting the brick.

 "It is always interesting to see another layer of you...the passions of anger."

 "You definitely do not want to see me truly angry," he turned his head.

  But she would not have any of that, Gwyn's fingers tilted his face back to her. "I want to see every part of you, Azriel. The good and the bad."

 "And what did you think about this whole Elain situation?" he raised a brow.

 "I think it was hilarious how you laughed it off," she smiled at that.

  He chuckled softly, lowering his head.

 "And I think it is pretty funny that she wore my necklace," Gwyn played.

  That statement caused Azriel's head to snap up. "I will buy you an even better one...I will buy you every jewel in every store," his nose rubbed at her neck.

  Gwyn noticed that he loved giving her throat attention.

 "I think...I knew it was always from you...knew it was once held by your fingers," she pulled Azriel closer.

 "That is why I wore it everywhere...it guided me in the rite...you guided me."

  And then in a flash, Azriel's mouth captured hers before she could speak. They breathed hotly, moaning at the feel of each other.

  Her fingers grazed up his jacket, to his exposed throat, and then they slipped under. Azriel pushed her harder against the brick until she desperately rubbing against him.

  Azriel's own hands began their own travels, from her throat, to her shoulders, and down to breasts again. Then his lips were at her throat and Gwyn gasped in the night.

  He was nibbling with his teeth, giving her such a sweet sensation.

 "Ugh, Az.."

  His head pulled at the sound of her raspy moans.

 "Do you trust me, sweetheart?" he asked breathlessly.

  Gwyn's chest heaved at the tone, unsure what he meant.

 "Do you want to give me control for five minutes?" he could barely speak.

  She could barely stand from the heat of it all.

  But she nodded with the outmost certainty

 "Say it out loud."

  He tipped her chin upwards with a single thumb.

 "I give you full control for five minutes."

  Azriel slid down her body, until his knees hit the ground. His fingers trailed down her dress until they reached the edge.

  In one movement, he ripped the side of the gown. The material made a jagged sound in the silence.

  That left her thigh almost completely exposed.

  Azriel stood quickly and cupped her cheeks gently.

 "Your dress stays on tonight," is all he said before his fingers gripped her thighs and he lifted her up.

  The tear in the dress allowed her to open her legs wider...

  Then he pushed her hard against the brick again and Gwyn instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist.

  She felt him through his trousers...and he was rubbing against her centre. 

  His lips were at her ear, gasping hotly at the feel of her.

  Gwyn gripped his shoulders as she grounded herself on him through her clothing. 

  His rough pant against her soft opened thighs...made her cry out.

  Azriel knew exactly how to perfectly pattern his hips in order to hit her just right...it was almost majestic.

  The grinding...the noises that came out of both their mouths..

  It was all too much.

  Then his tongue slipped down her throat, to her chest, and Gwyn gasped again.

 "You feel so good, Gwyneth," he rasped and that was her undoing.

  She completely shattered, squeezing her legs at the feel of it..and the feel of his own release.

  Azriel only pushed against her harder and she had to hide her face in his neck.

  And when it was done...she was trembling in his arms.

 "That was..." Azriel started.

 "Incredible," Gwyn interrupted breathlessly.

 "Thank you for giving me those five minutes, Priestess," he rubbed his nose to hers affectionally. 

 "But next time, it will be you in complete control."