Calanmai

Gwyn's heart was going to burst out of her chest.

  From the drums.

  From the darkness that surrounded her.

  From the anticipation.

  The Spring Court was currently cleared out, only few remained to make sure that the ritual was properly completed.

  Gwyn was alone as she waited, her sweat covered hands smearing against her robe. 

  She knew he was near, she could sense that he was driven by another force altogether.

  Gwyn from months ago would have ran away as far as she could...but new Gwyn waited desperately for her mate.

  The erotic rhythms echoed in the sky, beating to sounds of her heart. It only made her want to crawl to him and lick him like an addicting drug.

  They had gone too long without sex, less than a day, and Gwyn was not having it. However, there were some positions they had not tried yet...in fear that they would trigger Gwyn. She hoped that she would enjoy the night....she hoped she would not ruin it.

  But feeling him all around, she knew that his touch would cure her of anything.

  Azriel, Spy-master, Shadowsinger, would be in complete control. Gwyn would have to surrender to him with her entire being.

  She breathed, and breathed, and breathed.

  Hearing him dart through the forest towards where she was, in the cave, only made her squeeze her legs together.

  Gwyn could not deny that she was throbbing...aching for him again.

  And when she felt him, just outside the darkened cave, Gwyn inhaled another breath.

  Azriel sauntered in, his chest bare and glistening. His wings hung behind him, relaxed almost. The few candles reflected the sensual darkness in his eyes as he neared her.

  He took his time....he always liked to play with her.

 "Priestess.." he purred.

  Gwyn could barely speak before Azriel grabbed her entire body, pulling her flush against his hard body. His hands snaked up and fisted her hair in one move, sealing her possessively to him. 

  Gwyn could feel his erection rubbing against her, craving any kind of friction. She let out a soft gasp, something incoherent. Azriel only groaned against, causing Gwyn to melt into him.

  Her mates lips met hers, roughly. Azriel usually began their kisses soft, but that night, he was savage like.

  Gwyn liked it....

  She liked seeing him so possessive. 

  Their kiss turned into a mess of groans and growls. His fingers dug into her skin as he devoured her mouth. Gwyn felt feverish from the kiss, she felt deranged from his tongue.

"Yes?" he whispered into her mouth.

  Even in his state, he was still able to ask for her consent. Gwyn's heart almost bursted from him.

  But, her response involved raking her nails up his chest, and down his back. 

  Azriel groped her backside, lifting her up with no effort, so she could wrap her legs around his waist. 

With the dim candle lights, orange hues staining the cave walls, and the drumming outside, Gwyn did not think she had ever been so turned on. And when Azriel lowered her to her back the first time, Gwyn parted her legs for him....in invitation.. His bulge tented his loose pants as he grinded in her with fever