Tease

Gwyn twisted the lace of her black corset top, her fingers working vigorously to twist the knot at her chest.

  She had not lied to the Shadowsinger...she had bought new workout gear. 

  A few days ago, Gwyn and Nesta were shopping for new cloth and found the most scandalous sets. Nesta was, of course, racing to buy them, encouraging Gwyn to also take a top.

  Nesta had worn the pieces during training right away...but Gwyn kept them in her room...too scared to wear such garments to practice. 

  It was a set of tight black leather, the corset top was trimmed with capped short sleeves..so her shoulders would not be completely bare.

  But her chest was another situation all together. 

  The strings in the centre pushed her breasts together so perfectly.

  Gwyn swallowed nervously, lowering her eyes in shame.

  Would she be embarrassing herself?

  Nesta was the epitome of beauty and sensuality when she wore the set...would Gwyn look ridiculous?

  She almost ripped it off...

  Until she heard him rustling in the kitchen downstairs.

  Gwyn was still mad at him for everything that happened yesterday.

  But she could not deny, how her veins pulsed at the sight of him fighting for her.

  The way he had shattered that glass in a split second when he heard about Calanmai...

  Gwyn had to fan herself because she started thinking those ridiculous thoughts.

  But she was still angry....right?

  And this top was all for him...right?

  So, Gwyn tied her long curls into a high pony tail, showcasing her neck and chest wickedly. She bent to enclose her weapons on her thighs before leaving the room.

  Her hair swung wildly as she paced down the stairs, mustering up the last of her courage.

  Gwyn arrived at the counter, acting as neutral as possible when he turned to her.

  Azriel almost dropped his bowl.

  His lips parted in a silent, desperate, call.

  Gwyn only reached across the counter to grab an apple, "accidentally" grazing her bare arm on his wings while doing so.

  He had completely frozen..

  Azriel licked his lips at the feel of her...watching her attentively as she reached her previous spot.

  But his gaze was too intense...

  Too addicting..

  So she bent her elbows onto the counter, pushing her chest out, and bit deeply in the apple, all while staring at him.

  He rubbed his mouth in frustration, his nostrils flaring, as he watched her exposed skin.

  And then he leaned his elbows on the counter, completely opposite her, and also bit into an apple.

  Gwyn watched as the juice slowly slithered down his lips, across his throat, and down, down, to his broad chest.

  He was playing with her...again.

  But she knew the rules now.

  So she placed the apple down, and then licked every single of her fingers.