Power

Azriel could no longer deny how much power Gwyn held over him.

  He could barely see through it...

  He could not understand how his friends could even function with their mates so close...

  The couple was currently walking back from practice, their steps were unhurried as they enjoyed the night sky.

  Training had become intense lately, the curse's existence only made everyone more tense.

  But Azriel did not give a damn about the end of the world, all he cared about was being in her arms again.

  Gwyn had a small smile on her face as she paced beside him.

  Azriel could feel that she had become intoxicated from the attention she had received...he could smell what his own attention had done to her.

  He was sweating in his boots from it all....had never desired something so much in his life. 

  And when they reached the house, she was already heading to the stairs wordlessly.

 "I'll make us some dinner?" he asked in a close desperation.

  Anything for her to acknowledge him again.

 "Az, I am so exhausted...I think I am just going to bathe and sleep," she said from the stairs. 

  Azriel could tell she was not lying about that statement, her tired whimpers only confirmed as much.

  But he would not allow his mate to go without food. So, Azriel resorted to making something quick in the kitchen for her.

  She loved anything sweet so he made sure to make the plate delectable. His fingers worked tirelessly to perfect it for her...

  But then he heard her from the bathing room..

  And she was humming...singing...

  Azriel just gripped the counter, closing his eyes at the godly sound. 

  His entire body shook.

  His shadows sang with her.

  Azriel could no longer keep the distance, not when her song was hypnotizing him. 

  One of his hands held a glass of wine for her while the other gripped onto the plate. Then he was moving, his trembling legs made their way up the steps...towards the symphony.

  And when he finally stopped where the tune began, he realized that she had left the door open.

  A silent invitation.

 His knuckles rasped gently on the wood...holding still in anticipation.

 "Yes?"

 "I brought you some food.."

  He waited...the last time they had been in that bathing room had not been a joyous occasion.

 So he waited...

 "Come in."

  Azriel pushed open the rest of the door gently, finding her in a mixture of soaps in the tub. Her hair was once again knotted at the top of her head...baring that damn beautiful neck.

  She was reading, turning the page as he entered, and that is when he noticed her red finger nails. Gwyn looked like a goddess as the water shined along her skin, the lathered white waves hitting just above her breasts so perfectly.

  He bent to place the plate beside her on the edge and then handed her the wine.

 "I could get used to this, Shadowsinger."

 "Your wish is my command, Priestess."

  Gwyn raised a brow as she lifted the glass to her lips...with those gods damned red nails.

 "You seem to be in a good mood for someone that is in such a...frustration situation."

  Azriel sat across from her on the ledge, not wanting to near her while she was unclothed.

 "Yes, well," Azriel clenched his jaw.

 "After this...I will just have to run my own bath...and use my own hand."

 Gwyn swallowed another sip of the wine, her fingers trembling slightly.

 Then she slowly set the glass on the ledge, "I am sure those ribbed fingers...feel very good." 

  Azriel slid a finger in the water, twirling it gently in the soaps.

 "They do, Priestess."

  She bit her lip, tracing her hands on the edge of the tub.

 "Tell me, Gwyneth..." Azriel started again.

 "Do you like that all those men desired you today?"

 She paused, with the glass again frozen at her lips.

  Then Gwyn smirked wickedly and Azriel wondered what was in that perfect head.

 "Hm...It does not resort to just men."

  Azriel almost fell over.

  He was for the first time...completely speechless.

  Then he was undoing his cuffs and rolling his sleeves, his bulging arms held onto either side of the tub.

  And as he was fully clothed...he sat into the water, facing her.

 "Tell me more, Priestess," he gripped the edges, holding himself back.

  But Gwyn was just staring at him... at the veins in his arms...in his neck.

 "I like being desired...by them all."

  Azriel felt that pang of jealousy...but it was slowly evaporated from his burning desire.

 "Tell me why?"

 "Because I have now known desire," she breathed.

 "I have never known to feel desirable in my own skin."

  And then Azriel moved slowly, towards her-

  Her soaked toes hit his open chest in an instant. 

  Azriel just watched as the water dripped along her legs, to her thighs.

  He stared down and noticed that she had painted her toe's red in the same shade. He just wanted to kiss up that entire leg and lick her until she was shaking under him.

 "That is close enough, Shadowsinger," she raised a brow as she pushed her toes deeper into his chest.

  But he welcomed that pressure.

 "What else do you desire, Priestess?"

  And then her foot was sliding down his chest, towards his abdomen, ending right at the edge of his hips.

 "You."

  Then he was moving fast, but she was on her knees, meeting him in the middle.

  Her wet chest and arms pushed against him.

 "That is close enough, Shadowsinger," her wet fingers gripped his shirt, drenching it even more. If Azriel looked down, he would see her completely.

  But one of her fingers gripped his chin, making him eye level with her.

  He felt Gwyn's pounding heart through the wet material.

 Azriel was throbbing so painfully...so wickedly.

  Then he held her wrist gently, and led her hand down to his soaking pants.

  He squeezed her fingers on his length.

 "Do you know how aroused I am hearing about your desires.." 

 "Do you know how proud I am that you are feeling desired in your own skin," he squeezed her fingers.

 "Do you know how much power you have on me?"

  She gasped softly, bunching shirt.

 "I like being in power, Azriel."