Rita's

The next few days were a dream for Azriel.

  He did not believe he had laughed so much in his entire life.

  But when he was around her, his entire body lit up in the best way possible.

  They slept in each others arm's every single night and then made breakfast pressed up against one another.

  Gwyn still had not allowed much skin skin contact that was anything under her neck, but Azriel was more than grateful for how much she had been giving him.

  And at the practice rink, because they both shared such an intense secret, their quick heated glances were so...so passionate.

  Azriel thought he would have a difficult time trying to hide the secret...but it was euphoric...

  The fact that they knew about something that no one else knew about...well except Rhys...made it all so fun.

  He had never been so excited and giddy for practice.

  Especially when she would rub against him "by accident" or end up on top of him with a sword at his throat.

 And when Rhysand made his daily announcements at the end of practice today, Azriel stood behind her and squeezed her backside.

  Gwyn smirked wickedly...and as they turned leave, she went to go slap his ass quickly.

  The couple laughed all the way to the townhouse, every single day...over almost anything. 

  And for dinner, they would lounge in their fort outside and make out like very aroused younglings.

  He liked her all to himself...

  He liked her lips more than he could express...

  But at night, something else came over him as he watched her read. Gwyn would become so carefree as her beautiful fingers turned each paper.

  Tonight, she was lounged on her stomach on her bed. The gown she had chosen was completely exposing her spine to Azriel.

  He had to hold himself back as he sat against the headboard and read the book she had bought him. It was surprisingly interesting and Azriel was slowly entrapped in the pages.

  Then he smelt her...desire...

  Azriel looked up from his book and found her intently reading, biting her lip from a certain passage. Her face was fully facing him so he was able to witness how red it had turned.

 "What are you reading that has you so riled up?" he ran a single finger down her spine

  She barely heard him as she quickly turned the next page, "Don't worry about that, Shadowsinger," she murmured, keeping her eyes on the passage.

  But now Azriel was interested.

  He bent to place his books on the nightstand and then was on his knees, angling himself on top of her, but holding himself up so he didn't touch.

  Now his naked chest was inches away from her spine...so close to touch. He rubbed his nose to her neck before looking up at the pages she was reading.

  His wings circled around them as his eyes scanned the page.

 "And then his velvet wrapped steel thrusted into her wanton heat," Azriel chucked as he read out loud.

 "Who wrote this?" he bursted out in another smile.

 Gwyn shut the book playfully, "Are you making fun of me?"