Past Noon

Gwyn snuggled into her bed as the open window declared it was past noon.

  Her Shadowsinger had allowed her to sleep in..

  She placed a hand underneath her cheek as she watched him from the bathing room.

  That muscled back was leaned over the counter, flexing in every angle.

  And those damn wings..

  Gwyn sighed out from the beautiful sight.

  Azriel was currently watching his reflection vividly as he shaved his face. The razor was slowly slicing through his stumble, creating a rough friction in afternoon silence.

  Gwyn watched every move he made with it...watched how his throat bobbed from the act.

  Now, she was leaning back, her legs rubbed against each other, up and down.

  Azriel bent to wash his face and then ran a hand down his cheeks and chin, checking for any snubs.

  Gwyn believed she had never seen anything so erotic.

  Azriel's eyes met hers through the reflection and he gave her one of those shy smiles.

  He paced towards her in an instant, no doubt smelling her desire from miles away.

  She giggled as he jumped back into bed, carefully placing himself on top of her, and then kissed her. 

  He tasted of peppermint and oranges.

  Gwyn leaned up into the kiss, grabbing his hair roughly, making him growl low in his throat.

  There was so no rush or desperation in their kisses today.

  Today, it was just a relaxed moment past noon.

 "You shaved," Gwyn's fingers trailed his jaw and neck.

 "Hm..." he hummed into her kiss.

 "For a special reason.." he bent to lick her neck.

 "A special reason you say?" she gasped when his teeth grazed her skin.

 "Do you want to know what the special reason is?"

  Gwyn nodded breathlessly.

 "If you give me control for five minutes.." his lips trailed to her chest, reaching her covered breasts.

 "You can have control for five minutes," she signed into his touch.

  Then he was moving down her body, until he reached her parted thighs.

  In one quick move, he pulled up her entire night gown until it bunched on her chest. That sudden movement made her breasts spring out.

  Azriel's eyes heated from that, and he began to lick his lips.

 "I am so fucking obsessed with you.." is all he said before he ripped her underwear into shreds.

  Then he was pulling her towards him, her entire body sliding down the mattress, her legs parting in a baring angle.

  Azriel bent to lick her clean and Gwyn arched her back.

 "Ugh," she gripped the sheets.

  His tongue was swirling, making patterns in a relaxed form.

  Azriel was taking his time today, he was trying to extend her pleasure as much as possible.

  And then he began to suck, making Gwyn choke out and grab his head.