You did so well

Azriel held his trembling mate in his hands.

Gwyn's thigh's were spasming from it all..

She was gasping softly, trying to breathe in.

Azriel held her through  it all, through the convulsing.

He bent to touch his forehead to hers, giving her as much comfort as her body suspended in pleasure.

Gwyn could not speak, although her lips were parted...the only sounds heard were her gasps.

She gripped his shirt, rolling it in her fist. Then her legs squeezed around him like a vice, unbreakable and sturdy.

Azriel cupped her cheeks, keeping their foreheads connected, "You did so well, baby."

Gwyn was moving her head up and down, breathing softly.

"You did so well, baby," Azriel repeated and cupped the back of her hair.

Gwyn bent to capture his mouth with her trembling lips.

It was not a sensual or passionate kiss...it was a kiss of gratitude.

"Thank you," she could barely speak.

Then she buried her head in his neck as her spasms suspended. He felt tears on his shoulder and held her closer to him.

"I am so proud of you, Gwyn."

This only made her push into his neck and gasp softly again. His shadows and wings encompassed them in a sturdy wall.

Protecting her.

Letting her enjoy that pleasure just for herself.

Azriel's own heart was ready to burst from it all...from the pure sensation of the entire situation.

He had no idea what was happening in the outside world.

It had become just his wings and them.

Azriel kept on rubbing her hair as she cried from it all...from the pleasure.

Maybe hours went by...he lost count...he did not care.

Then he heard voices outside of his little shield.

"You guys can un glamour yourselves," Cassian muttered.

He looked down at his mate and she was no where near ready to speak to anyone.

Azriel un glamoured himself, but kept the magic on Gwyn.

His wings opened and relaxed around them.

Cassian was seated at the bed, still sweating from all the activities. Nesta walked from the bathing room and sat beside her mate, she was wearing a new robe.

They were both shinning with happiness.

Azriel parted his lips, "I want to thank you both for allowing us into your bedroom."

He held onto Gwyn, "And we are so appreciative of what you have done for us tonight...you do not know how much it meant."

Nesta smiled gently, sensing the magic around Gwyn. "We enjoyed it just as much as you.." she paused.

"We are going to have a few more drinks in the living room...you two can take your time as you exit."

Azriel nodded in a thanks and watched the couple leave them.

Gwyn was still wrapped around him, unmoving.

So, he stood and carried them out of the room and towards the exit.

He widdowed them gently back to the townhouse in an instant.

Gwyn's face had not left his neck, even when he walked them up to the bathing room.

"Do you want me to run you a bath, Sweetheart?"

She finally lifted her face up to him and he observed the redness around her eyes and nose.

"Don't let me go...join me."

Azriel smiled wide as he seated her on the edge of the tub.

First he bent to unclasp her shoe, his fingers working the maze of strings. Once he was able to slip the first shoe off, he bent to kiss her ankle.

Then he moved onto the second shoe, taking his time as she watched him. He bent onto his knees as he slipped it off, his hands caressing her legs.

His fingers found the edge of the black dress.

"May I?" he gazed up at her.

She nodded with a soft smile and raised her arms up for him.

Azriel captured the material in his palms as he rolled the dress up, up, and over her neck.

Then he was staring down at her naked breasts.

He bent to kiss her bare shoulder before he leaned back on his feet and began to unbutton his shirt. Azriel watched her as he undressed...watching how her eyes heated as he reached his pants.

He kept his shorts on as he bent to carry her into the hot water.

Azriel carefully placed his mate in front of him as he leaned his back against the tub.

His knees rose from the water, caging them together.

He reached a hand over the counter, where Gwyn kept her ties, and carefully began to collect her hair into a knot above her head.

She moaned out from that.

She loved his fingers in her hair.

"I love those fingers," she leaned her head into his shoulder.

Azriel ran a sponge down her arms, lathering her skin in her favourite scent.

Gwyn also grabbed a new sponge and began to lather soap onto his arms.

"I am so glad you enjoyed tonight," he whispered in her ear.

She smiled and ran the sponge up his other arm, "I did not think it would be...that good."

"It is even better when you are participating.."

Gwyn leaned her face to him, "With time...I want it all it with you, baby."

Azriel lowered his mouth to her lips, opening his heart to her in everyway.

She parted with a glimmer in her eyes, "Nesta did tell me something interesting before we went in..."

"Oh oh.." he teased.

Gwyn twisted her body, her chest hitting his chest.

"She said you and Cassian have watched each other perform hundreds of times.."

Azriel parted his lips, his hands rubbed his head in frustration.

But, Gwyn was not mad...she was curious.

"Well...when we were young and very...horny..." he paused, observing her reaction.

"We...liked to have sex in the same room...it was a rush for us."

"Hm..." Gwyn ran a hand up his chest and his neck.

"But, it was never how it was tonight.." Azriel added.

"What do you mean?" Gwyn raised a brow.

"What I mean is..." he bent to touch their foreheads together.

"Watching Cassian with his mate tonight...it was empowering."

Gwyn held a breath, rubbing the back of his neck with those soft fingers.

Then Azriel pulled her up to his lap, her soaked body encompassing him perfectly.

"It was so empowering...their connection.."

"And it made me want to be a better man for you..."

"It made me want to fight for us until my dying breath."

"Because, Gwyn, you give me that empowerment."