Feel Like A Woman

Waking up that morning, in the bed that the High Lady herself once healed in, Gwyn felt a certain clarity.

  Gwyn just took several peaceful breaths as she stared up into the ceiling.

  That room...those walls...was where one of the greatest love stories began.

  She felt the magic of it all...was drunk off it as she stepped out of her bed.

  Gwyn could clearly sense Azriel downstairs, his movements were unavoidable.

  Early riser, Shadowsinger?

  She could hear him chuckling from kitchen.

 Come down stairs and have breakfast with me, Priestess.

  Gwyn's pulse roared at the request...anything he asked of her she would greatly oblige.

  She had become...addicted to him.

  And as she paced to the bathing room in order to look presentable, she paused at the closet. Her fingers trailed along the morning silks, feeling how exquisite they felt on her skin.

  Gwyn wanted to be beautiful...for him.

  She wanted him to unravel because of her...just like what he was doing to Gwyn. 

  Gwyn's hand paused at one of the black silk sleeping robes. It was definitely not something she was used to, but decided to try it on.

  The robe ended mid thigh, showcasing her long legs in the mirror.

  Gwyn had become excited and raced to the cosmetics on the table. She played around with some of the neutral colours that only outlined her natural beauty.

  Staring at the full length mirror now...she felt like a woman.

  Sensual in her own right.

  Her breath caught as she made her way down the stairs, especially because she barely had anything on underneath.

  She could barely breathe as she neared the kitchen and caught site of him.

  He had no shirt and his chest was glistening in tattoos and sunlight. His wings were splayed behind him like a holy feature.

  Azriel's hair had become wild as he prepared something at the counter.

  Gwyn then realized that he also had gotten rid of all the tables in the house.

 "Sorry, I asked the servants to leave us this morning. I wanted to-" his head snapped up and he finally took her in.

  His eyes lingered from her bare legs to her revealing neckline.

  He tried to speak, but was left with parting lips.

  Gwyn made her way beside him and plopped herself on the counter, one leg crossing over the other.

 "You really know how to give a man heart attack," Azriel neared and placed her hair on the other side of her shoulder, exposing her neck.

 "I could say the same to you," Gwyn noted while observing every detail of him this close.

 "Forget breakfast...I want to devour something else," his lips were at her throat again and Gwyn gasped softly.

  She loved when he was at her throat...it was exhilarating. 

 "Were you cooking something?"

  Azriel pulled away for a moment with a smile, "Yes, is it hard to believe that I cook?"