A Mark.

The moment Azriel faced Cassian, he instantly regretted it.

  Cassian's eyes immediately lowered to Azriel's neck and wrists.

  And he cracked.

  Azriel waited as Cassian hunched down and roared out in laughter.

 "She tied you up?" he wheezed out.

  The Shadowsinger just rolled his eyes as he waited for Cassian to stop laughing at him.

 "Aw, here I was worried that you would be too rough...but wow was I wrong," he whispered.

 "Go Gwyn," Cassian added.

 "It takes a real man to let himself be tied up," Azriel assured.

 "Yeah, Nesta kills me every time...I just never pictured the day that you would be a sub."

  Azriel rolled his eyes again, "What do you want with me today anyway?"

  Cassian grinned and led them out towards the streets. "A new store just opened up and Nesta wants me to surprise her with some special gifts..."

 "You are taking me to a sex shop?"

  Cassian chuckled due to Azriel's expression. "I am bringing you because...maybe you want to surprise your mate with something as well?"

  Azriel did not reply to that and instead, allowed Cassian to lead the way to the mysterious new shop.

  They arrived to a darkened store front with a sign indicating that customers should ring themselves before entering. The males followed the instructions and waited until the shop keeper welcomed them inside.

  She informed them where they could find certain items. The most dangerous items meant for experienced couples were stationed at the very back.

  Cassian strolled right away into that area.

  But Azriel remained in the front and observed the beginners items.

  He traced his fingers over some of the toys, wondering if it would be a risk to bring them back into the home.

  However, Azriel also believed that some good could come from such a purchase.

  The shopkeeper neared him and Azriel did feel some embarrassment from the entire situation.

  But it was all for his mate.

  And he wanted her to explore whatever made her comfortable.

  So, Azriel asked the shopkeeper about some of the items, and how they would be received.

  She could, of course, sense his embarrassment, but she reassured him well enough, and expressed how comforting it was for him to ask such questions.

  The woman held out one of the items, "This is one of the best for beginning couples. I think you might want to start with this."

  Azriel nodded and decided to bag it up, with some other additional purchases.

  Cassian paced back to the register, with piles of items in his arms."I will take all of these."

  They left the store, both holding nameless bags, both averting their heads in every direction just in case someone spotted them.

  The males began their walk back to the townhouse.

 "I am having a small gathering at Cleo's next week, you should come...and bring Gwyn with you," Cassian stated.