Ribbon

Azriel watched as Gwyn rolled down the white ribbon.

  It swayed in the silent room.

  He remained on his knees, his pants straining harshly against his groin...

  Azriel was again at a loss for words. 

  Gwyn always deemed to surprise him almost everyday.

  He could, of course, feel her fire... feel her competitive nature arising as she swayed the ribbon in front of him.

  She walked towards Azriel, his kneeling form brought his lips to face her neck.

  Gwyn tilted down to give him an urging kiss, her hands groped behind his head to grab his hair. She pulled harshly, causing his neck to bend backwards.

 "I like this position...best for fisting your hair," she murmured in the kiss. He grunted pleasingly into her mouth.

 "Are you scared of me, Shadowsinger?" she stepped back.

  Leaving him again, trembling and hard, on his knees.

 "No," he breathed.

 "Then answer my question?"

  He gazed up at her, her heaving chest through his black shirt.

 "Tie me up, baby."

  She smirked at that, "Do we have a safe word?"

  Azriel chucked, "I do not need a safe word...you could kill me and I would enjoy it."

  Gwyn rolled her eyes and twirled the ribbon.

 "We are going to make it oranges...our safe word," she stated.

 "Fine. Tell me where you want me, Priestess?"

  Gwyn held out her hand, "I want to take my time with you."

  She led them up the stairs, giving Azriel a wonderful view of her ass in his shirt.

  Once they reached her bedroom, Gwyn leaned against the door frame...watching him carefully.

 "Lie down."

  Azriel went to follow her orders.

 "Oh, and take your shirt and pants off."

  He paused at their bed, his fingers moving quickly to strip off his clothes. 

  Once that was completed, he laid down into the pillows, his hands were stationed at his sides.

  Gwyn fumbled with her necklace as she watched him throughout.

  Azriel agreed that the necklace was the best purchase he had ever made. He could observe her play with that diamonds all day, every day.

  She began to moved towards him, her knees hitting the bed in a silent invitation.

  Gwyn placed her hands at the end of the mattress...and then she began to crawl up to him.

 "Fuck-" he mumbled as he watched her take her time.

  Her thighs moved to straddle his chest, putting such a beautiful pressure right on his heart.

 "You told me that I had to get used to your body," she lowered her eyes to him.

 "Well, I plan on doing just that," Gwyn lifted the ribbon and then she leaned over to grab his wrists.

  Gwyn pulled back his arms, causing his biceps to bulge out.