Crazy In Love

Gwyn held out the orange, waiting for his answer.

  There was silence as he stepped from the bed, a sinful grin plastered on his face as he neared her.

 "What do you think my answer will be?" he trailed, pulling her to his chest.

 "Hm.." he tracked his nose to the side of her face, down to her throat.

 "What do you think my answer will me, my mate?" he kissed her neck, wetting all the skin exposed.

 "Yes," she breathed into him.

 "Yes," he leaned away, staring at her with a dark intensity.

 "I have been waiting for you say those words, Gwyneth.." he picked up her offering, holding it up to her line of vision.

  His fingers moved to peel the orange slowly, while his gaze was locked on hers in a heated embrace.

  She gulped as he continued to peel away every bit of skin from the orange. Azriel slid off the first slice, allowing the juice to coat his fingers. Then he picked off another slice and placed it into her hand.

 "Together?" he held the orange to his lips.

 "Together," she confirmed and touched the fruit to her lips.

  They bit into the offering together.

  Azriel eyes heated at the act, his tongue licking the sweetness on his lips.

"You are in charge tonight. We go as far as you want, my mate," was all he said as Gwyn swallowed the rest of the orange.

 "We are both in charge," she paced a few steps back, opening a space between them.

  Gwyn took in another steady breath as her shuddering fingers twisted to unzip her gown. The teal fabric slid down her body in an instant, exposing her completely to her...mate.

  Azriel stood away, his chest panting...glistening through his black dress shirt. His eyes scanned every movement she made.

  His nose flared at the smell of her desire.

  His shadows trailed around them in a new erotic atmosphere.

  Gwyn traced the diamond necklace, prepared to shed everything.

 "Keep it on," he rasped as he closed the space.

  Then the infamous Spymaster got to his knees, gazing up to Gwyn in bewilderment. She could feel his ragged breaths on her legs...as if he was trying to pull himself together.

 "Yes?" he asked, his fingers trailing up to her thighs.

 "Yes," she breathed out.

  Azriel brought his lips to her knees, then he slid up, up, up to her thighs.

 "Open for me, Priestess."

  Gwyn parted her trembling thighs, gripping his hair as she was minutes away from falling completely. His tongue moved towards her open legs, while his hands held her open for him so he could pull off her underwear.

  And when his tongue reached her slit, Gwyn moaned out softly. Her hips bucking, her skin tingling with electricity. Azriel continued to wet her thoroughly, while his thumb traced her clit, causing her to grip his head in a sturdy force.

"Remember I said I had to make sure you had to be slick enough for me," he murmured underneath her.

"Well, you are delivering just that, baby," she gasped out when he stuck his tongue deeper. The foundling and suckling was too much...almost to the point of a raging orgasm.