Toys

Gwyn paced infront of the bed.

  Since her gown had been ripped off.. Gwyn had to place Azriel's shirt over her head.

  He now sat crossed legged on the bed, observing her reaction.

 "So, let me get this straight," she paused infront of him.

 "You and Cassian went to the sex store together?"

  Azriel nodded, a red blush began to form on his cheeks.

 "And you bought a toy?" she placed her hands on her waist.

 "Yes..." he mumbled.

 "Why?"

  He ran a hand through his hair, licking his lips nervously. "I thought maybe in the future...you would find some use for it.."

 "Use for it?" she held it out for him to see.

 "Baby, this is not even half the size of you.." Gwyn added.

  He lowered his eyes with a shy smile, "That is what you are concerned about?"

 "I mean...what should I be concerned about?"

  He lifted his face, "I bought it so one day...you would be more comfortable with penetration that is not by fingers."

  Gwyn thought for a moment. She wanted to find an issue with it all...she wanted to find embarrassment from the situation.

  But, she was genuinely impressed by her Shadowsinger...for even being so thoughtful.

 Gwyn knew he probably was uncomfortable when he bought it...but Azriel had lowered his pride for her and bought something for her comfort.

 "The lady at the store said it was the best for beginners..." Azriel added.

  Gwyn's heart warmed from that. "You asked the worker for me?"

 "I did not want to buy anything too intense...this was already a risk."

  Gwyn walked towards him, placing the toy on the bed beside him. Then she stood at the edge of the mattress and used her two hands to pull his head towards her.

 "Thank you for being thoughtful...I doubt another male would be this understanding and patient," she kissed him lightly.

  Azriel parted from the kiss,"Well, it is yours, and you can use it whenever you wish."

  Gwyn turned her head so that she could nibble his ear, "Let's try it out now, baby."

 "Are you sure?" he ran his hands down her body.

 "Why not? If I am ever to be ready to take you.." she gazed down at his laps, "fully. Then I should prepare the best I can."

 Azriel hummed low in his throat as she continued to lick down his neck. Then he was pushing himself off the bed and standing tall.

 "Where are you going?" she asked, but he was already heading towards the closet.

  Azriel arrived back, holding the gigantic body mirror. He bent to place it on the wall that was directly from the bed.

 "What is going on in your mind?" she asked breathlessly as she watched his bare back position the mirror.

 "You like to watch..." he turned to her with a smirk.

 "Yes.."

 "I think you should watch yourself.." he pushed her to his chest, staring down at her with such a heated glance.