4 - The Phantom

WARNING, this chapter is gonna be about abuse and it ain't gonna be nice. There is going to be violence and injury detail in this chapter so if you don't like that please skip :)
~Lexi

{ JJ POV }

After a 20 minute walk I was stood outside of my house and I looked at it fearfully, hesitating if I should go in or not.

My dad's car was parked outside so chances are that he's home but he could of gone out in his friends car.

I need to go in and get a set of clothes and maybe have a shower.
"Fuck" I whispered to myself.

I slowly opened the front door and crept into the house, I peered around and saw no sign of my dad yet, I sighed in relief maybe he isn't home.

I made my way down the hall and into my room opening the door and that's when I saw it.

I jumped when I saw someone sitting on my bed with a big grin on their face.

I was about to scream when he lunged forward and slapped his hand over my mouth, slamming me against the nearest wall. My eyes widened in fear and shock as he firmly held his hand over my mouth.

"I was wondering when you were gonna turn up" he whispered menacingly. I held onto his arm trying to prise it off my mouth but he just applied more pressure.

"I have been told that a certain person stole my boat and went and GOT IT SUNK!" He screamed raising his voice and releasing his hand off my mouth.

"Wait dad, please I can explain" I started and quickly covering my face as he aimed a blow at me.

"WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO EXPLAIN, HUH, YOU LITTLE SHIT, YOU SUNK MY BOAT!"
"No bu-" I was about to say, but he slapped me straight across the cheek.

"Do you know how much she meant to me? My Phantom! THAT BOAT WAS WORTH MORE THAN YOU!" he bellowed, grabbing my shirt and repeatedly slamming me back and forth into the wall.

He than harshly threw me onto the floor, kicking my stomach.

"YOU.ARE.A.WORTHLESS.PIECE.OF.SHIT." he shrieked in between kicks.

I rolled over trying to protect myself, but he just flipped me over again and kneeled over me, punching me square in the jaw.

"Hey look at me" he ordered, landing yet another punch. Busting my lip, I tasted the metallic blood. I can't take this anymore, I want to fight back.

I did as he asked and looked at him
"Why did you do this, what makes you think you can steal from your father!" He growled. I didn't reply, instead I pushed him off me and quickly got up running to the front door.

"Son of a bitch" I muttered as I was trying to quickly open it, but he stormed up behind me and grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling me back, I aimed a punch at him but he just caught it.

"Your so weak", he taunted, squeezing my wrist.
"Let go" I cried.

He threw me into the corner of the room and started advancing on me, I tried to make a run for it again but he shoved me face first into the door and kneed me in the back.
I let out a sob as the pain shot through my back.

I shakily but quickly turned the handle of the door and it swung open, causing us to fall over and out the front door.

My Dad hastily stood up and yanked me up by the arm and pushed me into the table.

He was fuming.

The sight petrified me because I know what he's capable of, especially when he's in this mood.

He grabbed his hammer off of his work table and strided towards me, tapping the hammer on the side as he went.

"D-dad, wait no, no" I pleaded I eyed the hammer he had.

"Dad Please, just put the hammer down-"
"-Do you remember that time you were about to hit me with this hammer right here!?" he griped raising the hammer.

"But I didn't actually hit you!" I dared to argue back.
"You'd deserve it, if I did hit you" he hissed "but I'm not gonna kill you, yet"

I shuddered, what does he mean by 'yet'. He chucked the hammer back into the tool box and started his devilish walk towards me yet again.

"Dad, I'm sorry but-but I'm not gonna let you hurt me anymore" I declared shakily, but he just laughed at me.

"And what are you gonna do about it, Huh, call the police" he jeered.
"Actually..yes, I will" I said glaring straight into his eyes.

His face expression changed into pure rage,"COME HERE BITCH, WHAT DID I TELL YOU HUH" he bellowed  grabbing me and punching my face, I fell to the floor spluttering.

He came onto me and repeatedly punched me, again and again. I could feel the blood dripping down my head and my shirt was already stained with blood from the kicks he delivered to my stomach.

"Dad-dad, sto-stop" I cried out trying my best to cover my face. But he just ignored my pleads. He kept on going and going and I knew he wasn't gonna stop now till I was knocked out cold.

I felt the indents being made to my face repeatedly, I was wondering when it was gonna end.

My ears were ringing and vision getting blurry, I was about to pass out but suddenly I was jerked back to life when he grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked.me up.

I went limp in his grip and he just pushed me to the wall and pulled on my hair, I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

The only time I remember him beating me this bad was when mum left, he claimed that it was my fault that she made a runner.

"you are a dirty little thief, you stole my boat, you drove your mum away from me, you should of been the one to have gone and drowned in that storm and not my boat, you deserved everything i have done to you and don't even dare try crying to the cops, they aint gonna help you. I don't ever wanna see you in my house again you little shit" he hissed and threw me back down and just like that I was out.

{ Narrator POV}

Luke just left the house leaving his son unconscious on the floor, bruised and bleeding.  He got into his car and drove away.

Meanwhile at the docks Kie and Pope have been waiting for the past hour for JJ to show up.

They were starting to get worried and they knew that if he still hasn't turned up after this long, his dad must of hurt him.

They were debating whether to go to his house or not, they were sick of how his dad treated him.