8 - The Fight

{ JJ POV }

"Fine JJ but if we get caught with that thing, your gonna go to jail dude, and your old man ain't gonna bail you out this time" Pope stated

"Yes I know that Pope" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey we don't need anymore 'bitch fights' okay?" Kie said obviously reiterating what I said earlier.
"Yes I agree, now let's go and get this over with" I said, zipping up my back pack which had the gun in.

Pope was dragging us through tons of boring ass shops, looking for lots of different stuff which I didn't even know existed.

I only ever bring a pencil to school! I don't know why he needs all these different textbooks and notebooks and shit.

I don't even know why we were buying all this stuff when we still have 2 weeks left.

"Ughh how much longer do you need Pope" Kie complained, she had a single bag which contained the basics like;pens, pencils,rubbers and rulers.

I didn't get anything and if I ever needed something I would ask Pope or Kie they always have spares.

John B was the same, we were always unorganized.

"Just a few more" Pope said looking at a science textbook in deep concentration.

Me and Kie rolled our eyes and tried not to laugh.

"Oh you know what fuck it! What's the point!?" Pope suddenly exclaimed.

"Woah, buddy what's gotten into you" I mocked placing my hand on his forehead.
"Get off" he snapped throwing my hands back down.

"I think you mean what's the matter with you, JJ! Are you on something? Your walking around looking like you've just escaped a prison camp! Fucking look at yourself dude, before asking what's wrong with me!" Popes sudden outburst kinda shocked me.

"Jesus, Pope" Kie remarked
"Bro - what was that for?" I asked in a tone of fake hurt.
"I'm sorry, but I mean it is the truth" he shrugged his shoulders

There was silence.

"So than y'all done now?" Pope asked irritably

"Well I don't think you have enough yet" Kie said sarcastically looking at his 2 shopping bags stocked with school supplies.

"Yeah I think your right Kie, let's go to some more shops" he jokingly replied, grabbing her hand and dragging me along by my shirt.

"No I was joking" Kie said laughing
"Yeah I know me too" Pope chuckled.

"Ok than I think we made it so far without getting ambushed, so let's quickly head back to the van" I spoke, tugging on their arms.

"Alright, alright let's go than" Kie whooped throwing her arms in the air and running to the car park.
"Crazy girl" Pope said shaking his head and smiling.

"Come on man you already broke the first rule remember: no Pogue on Pogue macking" I stated

"Yeah? Well I think that rules out the window now" He replied running after Kie and dragging me along with him.

"Kie slow down" Pope called out
Kie came to a halt and waited for us to catch up.

We were walking past the dodgy part of town and we passed alot of alleyways I checked every single one as we passed.

I don't know why but I have this terrible feeling that somebody is waiting for us.

"Guys come closer" I whispered pulling them towards me.
"Whats wrong" Kie asked
"I have a bad feeling" I replied