41 - 1 month later

{ Pope POV }

Its been a whole month and a lot has changed, we're all really struggling. Reality has set in and it hit us like a fucking bulldozer, We've realised that our best friend is gone, he is dead, never coming back.

We tried to serve them justice in the hearing but of course it never goes the way we want it too. Ward had about a thousand lawyers backed up besides him while we had none, so they got away with it. Goddamn kooks! They literally get with everything and anything.

But if it was us that were accused of it, we'd probably of been beaten the shit out of, thrown in jail and fined too.

Pftt and I thought the days of class division were over. Well obviously not, back to the 19th century we go.

Kie and I have been together for about 3 weeks now and to be honest I don't see much difference, atleast I get to call her mine now. 

Her parents have completely pushed her away, they act like she doesn't even exist. What great parenting! So she mostly stays at the chatue or at mine. My parents absolutely love Kie, they treat her like their own.

I don't even know what love is anymore, is it just comforting eachother during these shitty days? Because that's all we seem to be doing. To be honest she's probably the only thing that's keeping me going, I think we're like that for eachother.

Now about JJ, he has literally thrown his whole life down the gutter with his obsessive drinking and smoking. He's literally worse than his dad and that says alot!

He claims that it helps with his emotions, and I get that. I know that drugs make people feel better about themselves, but in the long run its just making him worse.

He looks exhausted all the time and he has huge dark circles under his eyes. We've also recently noticed long running cuts appearing all over his arms and it's really worrying us.

JJ's attendance is absolute shit, we'd be lucky if he's even in for one lesson a week. We still try to spend time with him and he puts up with it, we can tell it pains him but we're trying. We really want to make it through this, all of us, we don't want to leave him behind.

_________________________________

{ JJ POV }

My alarm started blaring loudly
"Shut the fuck up" I groan, smacking the machine until it finally stopped screeching. Ahh another day in paradise.

I genuinely felt dead on the inside, every single waking day is like a living hell. I'm being forced to go to school now because they're threating to call my pathetic excuse of a father and bring in case workers.

The mental pain is just unbearable and I'm sick and tired of it, I just want him to come back, I want it so so bad.

So of course I've turned to drugs and alcohol, they've never let me down and they actually make me feel somewhat alive, even its for a tiny bit it's better than nothing.

I've been trying out this new thing and you basically have to snort it, it makes me feel amazing as if I'm jumping on fucking candy floss clouds with bars of gold in my hands. But unfortunately not all good things last becuase after a while i get this side effect and it forces me to relive some of my deepest darkest memories.

Come on JJ, you can do this you have to get your lazy ass to school or else they're gonna call that old fucker and maybe even the DCS.

I got changed and pulled on a black hoodie to cover up all the cuts and scars on my arms, then I grudgingly stomped my way to school.