30 - Here Again

{ Kiara POV }

"Can I atleast put a shirt on?" I heard JJ stupidly ask, as we were being dragged to the cop car.

"No" McCoy replied sternly
"Come on man" he complained "you surely aren't gonna allow me to freeze to death are you?"

I stifled a laugh at his stupid, sarcastic commentry.

"It's literally the middle of summer, boy"
Actually it's not, it's nearly the end of August.

"Oh come on officer let him have his shirt" Pope intervened.
"Yeah, it's not decent for him to to waking into a police station half naked, right?" I added.

"Ok, ok fine! Where is this shirt then?" McCoy exclaimed, dramatically looking round.

"Let me go and I'll get it" JJ replied simply

"Oh hell naw boy. You think we're just gonna let you go?" McCoy half taunted

"Sir, let him get his damn shirt" I said.
"Don't give me attitude young lady" he pointed his finger at me and I scoffed.

"What attitude?" I muttered under my breath, luckily he didn't hear.

"Kie, can you go and get my shirt? You know where it is" JJ asked me while ignoring the officer.

"Sure" I said trying to rip my arm off Shoupes grip.

"No, none of you are going anywhere!" Shoupe demanded, and before we could say anything else he shoved Pope and I into the cop car and slammed the door shut, locking it too.

"Well that's just great" Pope exclaimed sarcastically.
"What are they going to do with JJ?" I asked rhetorically, leaning against the window to watch them.

JJ was the only one handcuffed, Pope and I were still free to move our hands around.

{ JJ POV }

I saw Kiara and Pope leaning against the window watching us, I would of waved at them but my hands are cuffed behind my back. Good old sarcastic me

"Why are we making such a big deal out of a shirt" I said in-between a yawn.
They just ignored me.

"Look, man it's in the yard you can go and get it, seeing as you won't let me." I say with a bit of cockiness in my tone.

Shoupe came back a minute later with my plain white shirt. He was holding it at arms length as if I were contaminated.

I rolled my eyes.

"Happy now?" He said roughly putting the shirt over my handcuffed form.

"Dude... I look like I haven't got arms" I complained, as they started steering me to the car.

"You got what you wanted! Now stop making a fuss and get yourself in the damn car" officer McCoy snapped, opening the door for me.

He's such an asshole, I thought to myself

Yet again, he gave me a slight shove in and I flopped onto the seat besides Kie, and Pope was on the other end of her.

Pope took one look at me and started laughing.
"What's so funny?" I smirked
"You! Dude where are your arms?" he cackled

"Right here" I said clanking the chains together.
"You look so stupid" Kie muttered

"Mood." I replied bluntly.
"Shut up" she jokingly smacked me knowing that I'm unable to fight back.
"Guys..." Pope laughed

"Hey, hey stop!" McCoy demanded.
Kie slowly took her hands off me and she
sat back with a rebellious grin on her face.

________________________________________