9 - Run away

Before we start I just wanna say that things are gonna start getting darker and darker, especially for JJ. There may be some chapters which will be quite heavy but I'm still gonna try and keep it a bit light-hearted.
~Lexi

{ Pope POV }

Kie, JJ and i just got back to the chatue and I was furious.
"I should of done more! I can't believe that asshole did that her!" I raved

"Pope I'm fine" Kie said softly
"No Kie, no your not fine, look at your bleeding lips and you have bruises on your face"
"They're tiny" Kie exclaimed
"Yes, but bruises are bruises"

Kiara's lip was bleeding profusely and she had a few small bruises along her jaw where Rafe had grabbed her face and squeezed it.

Pope had a nose bleed and a little bruise on his left cheek, where Kelce swung a punch to his face.

JJ just listened awkwardly, he was looking for some cloths and the antiseptic.

"Pope, stop worrying about me, what about you? And JJ? They hurt you too." Kie pointed out.
"I don't care what they did to me, I care about how that dickhead FORCIBLY kissed you and he hurt you! That doesn't sit right with me"

"Relax Pope" JJ intervened
"Relax? how can I fucking relax!" I fretted yanking my hair in frustration.
"Do you want some weed bro? Just this time I won't give you as much as before" JJ asked
"Ye-"

"-No, you are not going to give him weed" Kie interrupted.
"Bu-"

"-No! Do you remember what happened last time? he was so high he completely lost his shit and nearly crashed the fucking car" Kie exclaimed.

"Fine than. No weed" JJ mumbled.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I secretly enjoyed having weed.

{ Narrator POV }

"Right, Kie your first. Take a seat m'lady" JJ said gesturing to a chair.
"No I'll be doing it myself " she said snatching the antiseptic and the cloth from his hands.

"Uh no" he argued
"Uh yes" she argued back

"I can do it for her" Pope piped up

"No, it's only fair that I do it seeing as Kie did mine last time. And lemme tell ya this shit stings" he said snatching back the antiseptic.

"Well at least I'm not a pussy like you" Kie shot back.
"Pussy? Really? We'll see about that" he snapped back.

"I don't think it hurts that bad" Kie said
"Well you'll have to find out for yourself then, won't you" JJ replied pushing her down onto the chair.

"Seriously JJ I can do it myself, I don't need your help" she said pushing his hands away.

"No but I want to do it" he said looking at her pleadingly
"Why?"
"Because I want to"

"Ugh fine" she had given up and just decided to let him do it for her.

Pope was cleaning up his nose bleed on the other side of the room.

"Ok Kie, you ready?"
"Yes JJ, please can you stop talking and just do it! I literally could of done it myself by now, it's just a tiny cut" she replied angrily.

"Oh it is not just a tiny cut" he said wiping off the blood.
"That bastard basically bit them off"  He continued.

"Shit it won't stop bleeding" he frustratedly said, wiping them over and over again as more blood came.

"Give it to me" Kie said holding out her hand.
JJ just sighed and handed it to her.

She went and ran it under cold water and held it to her lips.

"Sorry" JJ mumbled
"What are you sorry for?" She asked
He didn't reply and he just walked out of the house grabbing his bag on the way out and the keys to the pogue.

"Where are you going" she called out just as he slammed the door shut.
Pope walked back into the room when he heard the door slam.

"Did he leave?" Pope asked
"Yes he did" Kie replied standing up and going to the front door.

She opened it.
"JJ come back! where are you going!?" She ran after him but he was already too far ahead.

He was untying the ropes to the pogue, and he jumped in and sped off, leaving Kie and Pope confused and worried.

There was something going on that he wasn't telling them...