14 - Kiara's missing

{ Narrator POV }

The 2 boys slipped out of Pope's bedroom window and climbed down the pipes around the house. Luckily Pope's room wasn't very high from the ground, it was about a 9ft climb down. They jumped down after a few seconds of climbing down the pipes.

"You good?" JJ asked looking up at Pope who was still hanging onto the edge of the house. JJ had already leaped down and was waiting for Pope to get down.

"Come on bro, it isn't that far down"
"Yeah I know just give me a sec" Pope exclaimed with a slight bit of annoyance.

"It's okay my love, I'll catch you if you fall" JJ called to him mockingly and held his arms out.
"Fuck you" Pope said jumping down to give him a playful push.

"That's how I made you get down" JJ smirked
"Whatever, just be quite okay. I don't want my parents hearing us" Pope whisper yelled.

JJ put his finger across his mouth before whispering
"I'll do it for you Popie"

Pope's face turned to a menacing glare.

"Oh shit" JJ said before sprinting off in fear
"Come back here you bitch!" Pope called running after the blonde.

Pope caught up and tackled him to floor.
"Don't call me Popie!" he screamed while laughing hysterically.

"I'm so sorry" JJ rejoiced as he rolled away from Pope, stood up but than dropped back down onto his knees.

"Please Pope, my lord, forgive me for I have sinned"

"Hmm - to be discussed. You may need to go church though. " Pope announced and held out his hand to help JJ up.

"You really are stupid" he chuckled and slapped the back of JJ's neck.
"Owch!I mean thats what I'm here for, right?" JJ smirked

"Seriously though you haven't called me Popie since like 8th grade"
"Yeah I know it pisses you off. That's why I did it" he confessed.

{ Pope POV }

After completing the 20 minute walk we arrived at the wreck. Time to go and see why Kie hasn't been answering our texts or calls.

"I wonder what's on the menu tonight, ooo I'd kill for some of those grills right now" JJ jumped with excitement.
"Yeah that's only if her dad doesn't kick us out again" I said

"No fucking way. I did not come all the way here just to be denied of my human rights" JJ exclaimed, crossing his arms.

"Your really not smart you dumbass, and also he's booted us before so he can do it again"

"He doesn't like us hanging around with his daughter, apparently we're a 'bad influence on her'. The little shit" JJ muttered

"Well he's not wrong" I added.

"We're not that bad. Okay I'm bored now let's go find Kie and eat, I'm starvingg" he complained longing out the 'g'.

I sighed
"When are you ever not hungry, JJ"

{ JJ POV }

He has a point I'm always up for food and drinks especially if it's alcohol.

We sauntered into the The Wreck, we're here quite often so pretty much everyone knows us here. But we're never good news to anyone especially Mr and Mrs Carrera.

"YOU LITTLE PRICKS, WHERE'S OUR DAUGHTER!" A man screamed making us both jump.

He stomped right up to us and grabbed the collar of my shirt seeing as I was the one nearest to him.

"Where the hell is Kiara! you think you can just take her off for 3 days and not atleast think to call us!"

I tried to talk but he just cut me off with more shouting.
"You two are trouble makers and I don't want you to be hanging around with her anymore. Now where is she and why is she not with you!?" He hissed and shook me aggressively.

"Wait so she she's not here?" Pope interfered, concern lacing his tone.

"What do you mean, boy. Of course she's not here" he replied letting me go.
Pope looked at me with fear evident in his eyes.

"So she's not with you?" Mr Carrera asked loosening his tone and stepping closer to Pope.
"No she-"
"Pope!" I suddenly yelled, I have to think of a convincing lie to tell.

"Uh, remember she uh said she was going down to the boat, to pick up some stuff that she left there" I lied quickly.

"Wha- oh yeah I completely forgot" Pope caught on.
"Yes so we thought that she'd come here and meet us - oh one sec my phones buzzing" I tried to sound as convincing as possible.
I took my phone out my pocket and pretended to check it.

"Pope let's roll, Kie said she's at the docks-"
"-No! You are not leaving! You are to tell her to get her ass back here, RIGHT NOW!"

"We'll bring her back I promise.." I shouted starting to make a run for it.

Pope was running close behind me and narrowly missed Mr Carrera's attempt to grab him.

"You better bring her back here you hooligans!" he screamed raising his fists in the air.
__________________________________
"Oh my god! I literally thought he was gonna kill us" Pope said breathlessly, after a few minutes of heavy running.
"He's still gonna kill us if we don't bring Kie back"

But if shes not there than where is she?" Pope asked. We were both getting worried.

"Come on we have to find her" I said running off and pulling him along with me.

We ran back to the chatue to check if she she was there. What would of been a 20 minute walk was shortened to just under 10 minutes after running the whole way.

We both had stitches and were clutching our sides but we didn't stop our staggering run.

We rampaged through the entire house calling her name but there was still no sign of Kie.

"Where the fuck is she" Pope cried out, talking deep breaths.
"I have no fucking idea!"

"Wait what about the docks - maybe she went on the Pogue" Pope suggested
I slapped my face.
"How could we be so stupid!" I said as we both jogged to the docks.

And Pope was right, there she was sitting on the edge of the docks looking out to the water. But the weirdest thing was she had a rope laid out right beside her.

"Kie, what the fu-"