23 - Breaking Kie out

{ JJ POV }

I was abruptly woken up from the best sleep that I've ever had.
"Bro, what the hell? Fuck off" I groaned covering my head with the duvet.

"Get your ass up right now" Pope ordered shaking me again.
"But it's so earlyyy" I complained longing out the 'y'
"I don't care"

"Just let me sleep" I said turning away from him.
I heard his footsteps receed out the room
"Thank god" I mumbled sleepily.

A few minutes later I heard muttering again from inside my room.
"Pope fu-"
"Argh, shit!" I suddenly yelped, I was drenched with ice cold water. It's fucking freezing, my clothes were sticking to me and my hair was dripping.

I looked at Pope who was now holding an empty bucket in his hands.
"Your dead!" I screamed jumping up ready to attack him.

Pope ran away in fear and I chased him through the house.
"Come here you bastard" I shouted just as Pope fell into the table.
I grabbed him and pushed him to the floor and sat ontop of him.
I pinned his hands down on the floor.

"The fuck was that for!?" I asked
"You had to get up" Pope replied simply, trying to resist the restraints I had on his wrists.

The water from my hair was dripping onto his face.
"Shit, that really is cold" Pope exclaimed
"Yeah, that's what you threw all over me" I stated

"Ok sorry, but can you get off me now, your literally sitting on my stomach" he complained, shuffling uncomfortably.
I scoffed but I obliged and got off him.

"Jesus man, you look skinny but you weigh the same as a fucking hippo" he said
"That's the muscle" I smirked
"Sure it is" Pope rolled his eyes

"Anyways Pope why did you have to wake me up so goddamn early?" I asked with annyonance in my tone
"Because, JJ! Today we are going to be breaking Kie out" he declared
"And also it's not that early it's 10 am" he added

"That is early!" I objected
"Ok but that's not the point, get yourself changed and let's go" Pope demanded

"Ugh fine" I said stomping off to the bathroom
"Oh and try not to pass out this time!" Pope called out to me.
I scoffed. What an ass! I thought to myself

I showered and brushed my teeth, and yet again like every other day I went to John B's wardrobe. Wait, what do I have to wear to this party? Is it a fancy one with suits and shit or is it gonna be casual?

I ended up wearing some jeans and a grey button up shirt. I left the top two buttons undone, like always.

All the bruises on my face were basically gone by now. They were barely visible, apart from the one on my eye. They always take the longest to heal. It's annoying to have a black eye because it's ridiculously hard to cover, but hey, it looks so much better then it did before.

I gave my hair a quick brush, something I don't do very often and it went all fluffy.

I saw Pope who was wearing clothes similar to me. He had jeans on, a white shirt and a black jacket.

"Nice bro" I fist bumped him
"You too" he said
"Yeah, John B actually has a lot of a clothes. I don't think he's even worn half of what he's got" I exclaimed

"Yet he only wore that same bandana every single fucking day!" Pope laughed
"Yeah"

"I tried texting Kie to say we were coming but she didn't reply. She hasn't been replying for days" Pope stated
"Yeah same for me. Maybe her parents took her phone" I said
" maybe.."

______________________________________

We drived up Kie's street in our van which by now is recognised everywhere we go. What can I say, the damn vans an icon round here.

We parked the van out of sight of Kie's house incase her mum and dad saw it. We went round the back to get the big ass house. We used the tree that was outside of Kie's window to climb up it and get onto the ledge.

Luckily she has a large ledge against her window which makes it easier for her to sneak out.

Her curtains were closed so I pressed my ear against the window to see if I could hear anything
"Nothing" I whispered to Pope
"Ok let's tap the window" he whispered back. I lightly tapped it twice with my finger.

This could be a huge mistake if it turns out her parents open the curtains. We waited in suspense wondering if we should hide or not.

After a minute the curtains opened slightly. I saw Kie poke an eye through and her whole face lightened up when she saw us sitting on the ledge of her window.

"Guys what the hell are you doing here?" She said quietly, practically choking on joy.
"Getting you out of course"

"Ok well it's not the best timing, but I was actually gonna text you two in an hour when my mum gives my phone back. I was gonna come over and we could've gone on a boat ride or something. And luckily for us my parents are going out for two days" she whispered happily.

"Yess" Pope and I said simultaneously.

"You have to go though, I'll meet you back at the Chatue in about an hour after mum and dad have left" Kie explained

"Hell no, we're not letting you walk back alone!" Pope whisper yelled
"Yeah especially after what happened last time we left you" I added

"Ok ok fine, just go somewhere else so they don't see you and I'll text you when you can come pick me" she said
"Got it" Pope started climbing back down the tree.

"Get your party clothes on Kie, we're going to a party tonight." I said as I followed Pope.
"What kind of party?" She asked
"Just wear casual clothes, like us" I added as I left her sight.

{ Kiara POV }

"Oh my god" I exclaimed as we ran down the street in the pouring rain.
We leaped into the van and slammed the door shut.
"Hit it Pope" JJ demanded

"Freedom!" I whooped
"Hell yeah" JJ said giving me a high five
"Thanks guys" I said

"Anything for our mama bear" JJ smirked.
As soon as the words left his mouth he gave a nervous side glance to Pope.
I felt the tension between the boys as Pope gave him a death stare.

"So, did anything happen while I was gone" I asked, trying to change the subject.
"Not much" JJ said quickly
"Oh yeah sure, nothing much" Pope exclaimed sarcastically

"Pope" he warned
"Ooo tell me what happened" I said eagerly
"Nothing happened" JJ repeated

"Come on Popie" I said smugly, putting my hand on his shoulder trying to get him to talk.
"I swear to god I'll-" JJ started but I slapped a hand over his mouth
"Shut up! I was asking Pope not you!" I said half yelled at him.

He ripped my hand off and lay back in his seat in a huff.

"JJ here, literally passed out yesterday" Pope stated
"How?" I asked
"What do you need think, kie" Pope said
"Weed" I replied
"Yep" he nodded

"JJ" I scolded
He shrugged his shoulders

"But wait it gets worse" Pope added "he passed out just after having shower. He literally just collapsed onto the floor with no clothes on"

"Wish you were there now, huh Kie" JJ smirked

"Do you ever shut up!" I snapped
"Woah, you barely been here 5 minutes and your already telling me off!?" JJ complained childishly.

"Than stop being a little prick!" I retorted

"This is what's it like when you put Kie and JJ in the back together" Pope shook his head jokingly.

Me and JJ looked at eachother and than just burst out laughing, we can't stay mad at eachother for long.

"So than Kie, what actually happened, you know like with your parents" JJ asked.

I sighed, I was hoping to avoid this conversation.