53 - Attempted Escape

This chapter gonna be pretty long but trust me your gonna want to read it till the end.  Also TW: this chapter contains a lot of violence and blood.

{ JJ POV }

"Stoppp" I shrieked as I was being dragged back into the room. "This is fucking illegal!"

I was fighting against Mr Dyke but he was twice my height and width.

I could tell he was struggling to compose himself, it's obvious that he wanted to hit me more than anything.

I was still fighting and screaming while all three teachers shoved me to the floor face first, holding me down

"Stop, stop s-stop" my voice was muffled

My heart rate had sped up and my chest was rising up and down frantically as I continued to struggle.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, just get off me...please" I begged

"Stop moving and we'll let go" Mr Golding demanded

I went still while they slowly and cautiously backed away from me, leaving me face flat on the floor.

Damn that escalated quickly

I sat up and just realised that my hood had slipped down
"Shit" I muttered, flinging it back up

All three teachers sighed and looked down at me
"Come on then son" the principal held his hand out offering to help me up.

I slapped it away and stood up on my own
"Are we done yet?" I asked angrily

"JJ..."

"Why are you doing this to me? Just leave me alone okay? That's all I want!" I shouted

I took turns pointing to each teacher:
"I don't want your help"
"I don't want your help either"
"And I definitely do not want your help" I glared at Mr Dyke.

"We'll speak to you later" announced Miss Lee "just for now go and get a bit of fresh air and calm down"

"Pftt you will not be speaking to me ever again" I scoffed and walked out the room

{ Pope POV }

Oh my fucking god, I can't believe he's here. I wanted to run up and pull him into a massive hug but he looked as if he'd break from a single prod. I still wasn't sure how he'd react to it because I don't think he sees us as friends anymore especially after that fight a few months ago.

"Pope" Kiara whispered

I turned around to face her "yes Kiara" I replied

"Jesus what's gotten you into a mood, you should be happy, JJ's shown up"

I just nodded solemnly

"Anyways I know that he needs help, he's not at home. He is not safe." She whispered in a stern tone and didn't stutter once.

"I don't know kie" I turned around again. I'm still unsure of both my feelings to her and JJ, I honestly don't know at this point. I'm not feeling any emotions whatsoever and it's started to really piss me off.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Please that kid is our best friend, can you not see that he's in danger? I saw him last night and he's obviously being forced to something. And also you said that if you saw him you'd help" she argued

I listened to her not sure of how to reply.
"Fine" I finally spoke "I'll help, but I still don't forgive you. We'll make sure he's safe and I'm done, I'm done with you two"

I could tell my sudden change of personality shocked her, I used to be really kind and selfless. I don't even recognise myself anymore.

She sighed "okay deal"
...