31 - Assault

{ Kiara POV }

Shoupe came barging in with 4 people backed up behind him.
"Why's he bringing a whole bloody army with him?" I whispered to Pope.
"That just proves how scared he is of us" he smirked.

The other people all went their separate ways leaving Shoupe on his own, against us, just a small group of 16 year olds.

"You two enough with the chatter, come on" Shoupe beckoned, clanking open the door.
"Yeah, yeah" Pope muttered, being the first to saunter out.

"And you!" Shoupe pointed to me "your coming aswell"
"Of course" I chorused, giving him a sarcastic smile.

"And what about me?" JJ piped up.
"Your next, kid" he replied to the blonde idiot.
"Wait where are you taking them anyways?" JJ continued, standing up.

Shoupe ignored him and directed us out the door.
"Well see ya man" Pope called out
"Yeah JJ, see ya later!" I replied in a sing songy voice.

{ JJ POV }

I watched as Shoupe got impatient with Kie and decided to pull her out by the arm. I lightly chuckled to myself, she was being such an idiot. What does she think she's doing?... Singing in a police station.

The only question in my mind is: did they find anything incriminating or not?

I'm still mad as fuck at those cops. Nothing will ever change the fact that they practically murdered my best friends! And the exact same applies for Ward and Rafe, it's like that saying  'like father, like son'.

That's literally the only thing I remember from sophomore literature. I don't think I'm ready to start junior year in 2 days, I have a gpa of 2.0 and apparently that's 'unnaceptable' for a nearly 11th grader.

I already know that I'm not gonna be accepted into any colleges but it didn't come as a shock to me, it's my own fault anyways... kind of.

I just know that the school's gonna want to do some sort of memorial thing for John B, but I don't think we're ready for anything like that. It's been two weeks and we still think that they're just gonna come walking through the door any day now but we need to face the facts. And maybe this memorial will bring us to the horrific reality.

I was sat around for about 20 minutes, continually rapping my knuckles as all the thoughts swarmed through my head. I was also making up what I was going to say for all the possible scenarios.

The door swung open, again. Jesus can't this man just open a fucking door normally!?

"Yo" I called out to them
"Yo,yo,yo ma dude" Kie replied, doing wierd hand gestures to go along with it.

Is she high? Well if she's acting happy than I guess it's a good thing, right. Maybe we won't be pressed of any charges.

"Alright, alright calm down young lady" Shoupe sighed.
I saw a smile crack onto Pope's face.
Good news!

"Ok Maybank, your turn now!" The officer announced, about to open the door when suddenly his radio tuned and a voice on the other end was speaking.

"Gimme a sec" he mumbled, racing out with the radio to his ear.

"Wait what! How!?" Was the last thing we heard him shout into the radio, before he slammed the door shut.

"The hell are they talking about?" Pope asked.
"I don't know" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "It's probably nothing to do with us"

Pope nodded solemnly.
"Interesting..." Kie muttered, loudly enough for us both to hear.

Pope laughed lightly.
"Are you okay?" He asked patting her shoulder.
"Mhm" she said nodding frantically.