57 - Luke Maybank pt2 /// Jiara

{ Kiara POV }

Luke is about to rip his sons head off, and I'm determined to not let that happen. For once I have a chance to be there for JJ when it really matters - before the bruises appear- and I'll be damned if I just sit here and wait for someone else to hopefully come by.

We were in the furthest room away and nobody would be able to hear our screams especially with the sound proof door shut.

I pressed the stupid call button like a maniac before swinging at Luke with all my force. Catching him by surprise he immediately dropped JJ, his lifeless body slumping back onto the mattress.

Blood was gushing out from various parts of his body from where all the tubes had been ripped out of him.

"JJ!" I yelled, trying to rush forwards to help him but Luke yanked me back by the hair.

"You think that was smart girl, huh?" He spat, standing guard over JJ.

"Don't fucking touch him" I say, trying to keep my voice as steady as possible. I'm not going to fall victim to this ruthless asshole.

"You think your such a great friend, protecting poor little JJ here. Huh? Huh?" He gave me a violent shove causing me to go flying into the machines behind me.

"Shit" I exclaimed, as the the screens shattered.

I turned back to Luke and gave him a ferocious glare "The fuck is wrong with you?"

I'm not backing down, If JJ was awake he'd be yelling at me, ordering me to back off. But I'm not.

I never realised the extent of Luke's evil until that night in the hot tub. And now he's just gone and straight up strangled his hospitalised son.

"What's wrong with me? More like what's wrong with him" he grabbed JJ by the collar and yanked him up

"I said don't touch him!" I screamed, trying again to fight my way back to JJ.

His build proved to be very strong as he flung me across the other side of the room one handedly.

"Wake up! Wake up you bitch" he slapped JJ's face repeatedly "I can't have you dying on me. Not here"

His eyes blinked open and his was first reaction was to smash his dad's face in.

Luke harshly threw him to the floor cussing whilst holding his assaulted face.

"Fuck you" he kicked JJ in the stomach, causing him to grunt and curl over on the floor.

I'd had enough. I jumped onto Luke's back, wrapping my arms around his neck as we went clashing into walls.

"Kie! Stop! Dad, dad let go" JJ yelled, attempting to get up.

We went colliding onto the floor where Luke flipped me over, smashing his fist down into my fave several times.

"You.dont.fuck.with.me. Ever! Got that princess?" he lifted my shaking shoulders

JJ sounded like a dying chicken, his screams and sobs evident "Please dad, please. Don't hurt her, don't hurt her! Hurt me instead!" He begged

"Your gonna go to hell" I spat in his face, I realised that it was over for me so I might aswell make it clear how much I hate him.

He lifted his fist which had now somehow gotten hold of a metal tool.

I clammed my eyes shut, unable to do anything seeing as he was sat ontop of me and had both my hands scrunched up inside his left fist.

CLASH!