24."Basic Bitch"

On Jimin's arrival at the meeting room he was greeted by a usual smiley Jaehwan with his silky made up voice, the one that could make your skin crawl. Jimin just snarled back, heading inside to find one of the higher in command seated across the table with Jackson by his side and some other officers related to the case on the team. Jae entered the room right after Jimin took a seat, a mischievous glint to his eyes that made Jimin's blood boil.
"Gentlemen!" Jaehwan cooed.
Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Thank you for coming here on such a short notice, but I swear I wouldn't have called if it weren't important." He started, walking around the room, circling the conference table.
"Now as It's my duty to keep reminding you of everything that's not going by the law..." He looked at Jimin who was again, balancing his pencil between his fingers and staring at it rather curiously, "Mr.Park please pay attention." He smiled his plastic smile at him, which Jimin returned just as fakely.
"So as I was saying, Jung Hoseok, Sir." Jaehwan turned to the chief, "We don't have any criminal records against the guy here in America hence we're not allowed to keep the man locked up."
The chief nodded.
"Also, Sir I've had a talk with Mr.Jung's lawyer and thankfully they've agreed to not sue our department after a little persuasion." He now directly looked at Jimin, as if mocking him with his eyes.
"So I'd suggest that Mr.Wang as being the head of the case investigation releases Mr.Jung as soon as possible, to prevent any mishaps ofcourse." He stated, unbuttoning his coat and finally taking a seat.
Jimin closed his eyes and sighed, on the verge of losing his temper.
"But Mr.Lee, we can contact South Korean officials and charge Jung guilty because he at the end of the day IS a criminal, if not in our state."
Jimin spoke, his hands moving as if that of a debater's.
Jaehwan smiled.
"Yes Mr.Park now that could be a possibility but, a. Jung wasn't ever proven guilty even in SK, due to his strong impression and b. Jung has an American nationality and as long as you want to hand over your own country's citizen to another state, I don't really believe you have a choice." The man refuted Jimin's stance, making him quieten down once and for all.
"Don't know what we'd do without your companionship Mr.Lee. You're truly a gem!" The chief shook Jae's hand, grinning eye to eye.
"Wow, I could puke." Jimin gagged, standing right behind the man.
"Mr.Park"~ Jaehwan sang and as if on cue, the chief disappeared.
Jimin pursed his lips, "You can cut the pretence now, yk?" Spitting right in Jaehwan's face.
"Oh my dear, Jimin but I'm not pretending!" He threw his arms in the air, very dramatically smirking all the while.
"Whatever Lee. I hope you gets infected with flies so that Namjoon guy can't fuck your arse. Because your face tells you're a twink." Jimin started walking towards the exit, Jae still following. If annoy was a person.
"Why you being so bitchy, Chim? Jungkook couldn't get it up, last night?" He whispered in Jimin's ear, making the boy finally lose his calm.
With a growl, Jimin knocked the boy down, his collar in his hands and if it weren't for Jungkook coming to the rescue on time he would've costed the boy some teeth or atleast his friggin grin.
Jimin let the guy go, still clenching his jaw and fists to their full extent, body shaking with anger.
"So, I was right." Jae still had the audacity to bitch about, while Jungkook held the other boy tightly in his arms, whispering reassuring lullabies in his ear.
He took the boy away, in a small room which happened to be the hardcopy record room with alphabetically ordered racks lined all across the walls. It was a relatively darker room, with the only source of light being the dim bulb.
"Baby what's wrong?" Jungkook still held Jimin in his arms, eyes soft and concerned.
Jimin sighed, resting his head on Jungkook chest, his breathing finally coming back to normal.
"Nothing, Jungkookie...Just...please keep holding me." Jimin closed his eyes, holding the boy back tighter.
"Always." Jungkook answered, resting his chin on the boy's head, frowning as his mind ran a million thoughts.
A/N: How you like that?