6."Jamais Vu"

'What's on your mind, Tae?' Hoseok sat besides the boy who was currently staring into nothingness, his leg fumbling continuously.
Two years.
It's been two years since he last saw this view, from this very apartment but it all felt so different. Jamais Vu.
It's been two years since he'd last seen the man's face. The man he unfortunately fell deeply in love with.
The man who'd chosen his path of righteousness over Taehyung and thrown his love away like trash. The man who'd rejected his existence as a whole.
'Nothing.' He answered, coldly. A bitter smile creeping up his lips.
'You sure?' Hoseok took another sip of the wine he was drinking and offered it to the boy next to him.
'I wasn't even allowed to drink legally when you first offered me one of these.' He took the glass from Hoseok's hand and chugged it down in one breath.
Hoseok chuckled.
'Yet here you are.'
'Wow hyung, come to think of it, you were the one that basically made me this.'
'Taehyung-ah' He put a hand on Tae's shoulder.
'It wasn't you or me or Namjoon but fate and wrath and vengeance.'
He squeezed the boy's shoulder and continued.
'We just channelled all of it, that was pent up inside you, right. And look! You're more than halfway through your goal!'
'But at what costs.' Taehyung sighed. And Hoseok made him look at him, 'look, young man. Don't ever let anyone get in the way of the way you do things, okay? Not even me. Not even Namjoon. Not even that-' he stopped mid-way.
'Ah just Taehyungie remember If you wanna be bad? Be bad for a reason otherwise it's not going to be worth it.'
Taehyung nodded.
'I know you think it's still not worth it but you gotta remember the cause-'
Before Hoseok could even complete his sentence, the glass window behind them shattered and the last thing Taehyung remembered was hitting the floor with a dominating pain in his pectoral girdle and seeing a bleeding Hoseok glance back at him, mouthing 'remember' and then he'd blacked out.

'Dad! Dad what's happening!?' Taehyung panicked as his father made him lie down and hide under one of their sofa chairs, handing him a gun, while it rained bullets inside Kim mansion.
'APA! WHAT-'
'Shh, Taehyung. Don't make any noise and protect yourself with this, okay? And remember that Apa loves you.' His father had whispered to him like a sweet lullaby, kissing his forhead. 'My good boy, I'll be right back to get-' you. He wanted to say but fate had other plans.
The boy still looked up at his father as if waiting for him to complete the sentence but he never did. The red patch on his shirt got bigger and the only thing that came out of his mouth was blood. Lots of it.
And he was running, running upstairs to his room and locking the door and hiding under his bed.
The door burst open and he saw light. An unusual amount of brilliant white light and then his eyes shot open.

Taehyung groaned as his eyes adjusted to the blinding white light and slowly the world came into focus.
He was in a hospital.
His head spun and he felt like being brought back in time, only he wasn't handcuffed to the bed back then.
'Where-'
'Hi, Taehyung.' A familiar voice spoke up.
'I have you finally, don't I?'
Taehyung chuckled, even though every single part of his body hurt to do so.
'Officer.' He whispered, lips dry and chapped, but smiling.
'Do you?' He closed his eyes and drifted into unconsciousness, again.
A/N: Drum rolls juseyo!?
The flashback sequence is back!!!